The Dark Knight New International Poster Released

Uh, the thread title doesn't mean much. I can post a Rick Roll video and title the thread OMG TEH POSTAR THREAD (OH BTW OFFICIAL LOL) but that doesn't mean its official. So far, this poster is NOT official. It may be real, but there is no confirmation yet.

http://www.omelete.com.br/cine/100009789/EXCLUSIVO.aspx
teaser.gif

translated

teaser.gif

It basically say this:

Don't miss it tonight on Omelete the worldwide release of the international poster of one of the most anticipated movie of 2008. Come back tonight and you won't be disapointed.

And on ALLOCINE:

http://www.allocine.fr/

For those who speak french:
DEMAIN, L'AFFICHE = Tomorrow, Poster

I like the fact that it is a poster that puts the emphasis back on Batman, as the marketing so far has seemed to concentrate on the Joker. This should still be primarily Batman's story.

Batman humming to the Pixies "Where's my mind?" tune.

WB, this thread is what happy fanboys look like. :up:

h.jpg

dkp.jpg

jkr.jpg

I see a pattern here. In both design and posture. Anyone agree?

Not neccesarily - poses are different and the only thing to compare with each poster is the colour blue or rather the string use of it

Don't miss it tonight on Omelete the worldwide release of the international poster of one of the most anticipated movie of 2008. Come back tonight and you won't be disapointed.

Mmmmmm.... omelete /homer.

[/Will Smith] Now that's how you do a poster-ize!! From now on, that's how you poster-ize!!! [/Will Smith]

I like the fact that it is a poster that puts the emphasis back on Batman, as the marketing so far has seemed to concentrate on the Joker. This should still be primarily Batman's story.

No. The VIRAL marketing, only for us, has been about the Joker. The public marketing has just barely begun.

oh my god. this is beautiful. i love BOTH the posters so far (i know, crazy right?), but this one i would put as a giant mural on my wall.

No. The VIRAL marketing, only for us, has been about the Joker. The public marketing has just barely begun.

What about the teaser poster? Or the whole Empire cover story? And I didn't differentiate between viral or traditional marketing. Sure it might be aimed at a different audience, but my point still stands.

Looks kinda cool. Why is Batman inside a glass building? Why isn't he say, outside, looking down on his kingdom, in his element?

Looks kinda cool. Why is Batman inside a glass building? Why isn't he say, outside, looking down on his kingdom, in his element?

Maybe because it's more original than most Superhero posters of a Superhero standing above a building looking down at a city?

Well, I didn't say it wasn't real, just that it isn't official, which it isn't. I don't know this omelete website (lol) and bigger websites have been had before. Its a nice poster though.

Since you inquired I thought I should include in the thread all the info we have available as to the source of its release.

Did I see a post of yours where you said you made it with Adobe Illustrator?

Just being a smart ass.:ninja:

sweet ****in poster!

at least this made me feel sort of happy today....

one of the best posters i have ever seen, its perfect.

Maybe because it's more original than most Superhero posters of a Superhero standing above a building looking down at a city?

like someone in the other thread said, it could be interpreted as either his penthouse (the equivalent of wayne manor in this movie) or he is in wayne enterprises (kind of returning to work after hours type thing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"