The Dark Knight New International Poster Released

What if it's a fake? I have a feeling it might be. :csad:

I don't think so . . . it looks too clean; and we don't have any shots of Batman from that angle as of yet . . . but mostly, just looks way too clean to me . . .

In all the trailer chaos, WB slipped this in. I know there already is a teaser poster thread, but this just may deserve it's own place. Since it might go un-noticed by those coming into the other threads late. I really like this:
posterexclusivoomelete.jpg

:wow::wow::wow::wow: holy crap thats awesome is that japan ? or gotham?

Looks kinda cool. Why is Batman inside a glass building? Why isn't he say, outside, looking down on his kingdom, in his element?

It's supposed to look claustophrobic maybe?

it's metaphorical . . . the city is Batman's prison . . . just look at how IMMENSE it is; so many buildings, and Batman has commited himself to protecting it . . . it's his own personal prison . . . [/artsy fartsy rant]

That was the first thing I thought when I saw it too

Its a bloody good poster. very tense and omnious :up: :batty:

and as hobo said, yes it's just too goddam awesome too ;)

apparently jow's source confirmed it to be legit, as did jett. take that as you will.

In all the trailer chaos, WB slipped this in. I know there already is a teaser poster thread, but this just may deserve it's own place. Since it might go un-noticed by those coming into the other threads late. I really like this:
posterexclusivoomelete.jpg

Now THAT is awesome. :wow:

can anyone just size down the poster a lil bit to completely fit on my desktop?

What if it's a fake? I have a feeling it might be. :csad:

I highly highly doubt it. If the images it contained were something close to what has previously been released I might doubt a little more but apparently this mystery release has been coming for a while on the portuguese website it came from...

Why wasn't this released via a viral game, like every other bit of TDK stuff?

Maybe because it's more original than most Superhero posters of a Superhero standing above a building looking down at a city?

Can't argue that. Nothing like arguing orginality to validate a concept that's not all that original anyway.

this makes me really want a free-roaming TDK game even more

I highly highly doubt it. If the images it contained were something close to what has previously been released I might doubt a little more but apparently this mystery release has been coming for a while on the portuguese website it came from...

Actually, it was a brazillian website.:brucebat:

That is a kick ass poster. I much prefer that to the US one. Skyline > Brick Wall

it not fake! that means the person would have had to somehow manage to get there hands on a high quality new pic of batman, which is new cuz you can tell by the neck design for his new suit, its real

Ack! Stop quoting the image people.

Aside from that it seems really clean to be Gotham to me, still the overall look is awesome and I am willing to push that detail aside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"