Iron Man New International Teaser Trailer!

Well I'll start worrying about it if we hear more about that being the actual runtime.

Yeah, that would suck...HARD...sure people might like it at the end but the chances of them liking it would be LOWER. I mean there's soo much to cover in the movie that I doubt you can give JUSTICE to in 90 min. :csad:

I know, if its 90 mins long, it'll turn me off the movie in a BIG way, as i will be extremely dissapointed by that run-time.

Other than X-Men and The Crow, every 90 or so min CB movie has either sucked or been average at best.

Wrong. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) and The Mask :) .

And MIB :) .

Well if Jon planned this movie to be 90 mins from the beginning, then there shouldn't be a problem. Most of the time 90 mins movies suck because they've been edited down and a lot of the quality removed.

I think the 90 mins could be good, as it'll have a faster pace and won't deal with the origin of Iron Man for the first hour.

OK so it should be noted that from the beginning of his hiring, Favreau said an hour and a half. So this outcry is coming kind of late if there is any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"