The Dark Knight New Joker Picture In The LA Times

what the hell does that mean? Because I enjoyed the TDK prologue, and was blown away? And what you have a problem with Mystery Science Theater 3000? I bet you do, because you have problem with anything that isn't done by the unoriginal arse Tim Burton. And anything that is his is the same as the last.

MST3K = :up::up::up:

Google got the sig from me. I saw that quote on Gamefaqs. What's funny is that I used it as an example of someone who is annoying.

As for the picture, color me surprised. I thought the scene would be at night. I mean, I knew it was shot in the day, but I thought they would add a filter.

what the hell does that mean? Because I enjoyed the TDK prologue, and was blown away? And what you have a problem with Mystery Science Theater 3000? I bet you do, because you have problem with anything that isn't done by the unoriginal arse Tim Burton. And anything that is his is the same as the last.

Get'm Frank! :cmad:

i dont mean to sound like a jerk, but please shut up. im not bashing, and your accusing me of bashing everything is getting old. i simply said the shot wasnt very exciting and i didnt get it. thats not bashing AT ALL. get over yerself.

I think it's epic for the people who actually saw the first 6-7 minutes. I think it looks pretty cool but I won't lie, when I see how that scene works in with the rest of it I will probably be sporting a **** eating grin.

Think of it this way. Your seeing this massive screen in front of you. You seeing the window explode and the goons ziplining their way to the other side. You know whats happening, but we all want to see the Joker. Out of nowhere. Its a 100000 ft Joker, back facing you, grumpy mask in hand. The music calms a bit and youre like AH! THIS IS IT! Hes slouching, focused, calm and ready. The van screeches in front of him and he goes away. Its epic to us batman freaks, but with the buildup of the joker, and everyone waiting for it, this will appeal to everyone.

Great description. Makes me think of the kinda stuff they do in horror movies, where it's all shaking doors and noise and screaming, lots of noise and activity, but it's when it all suddenly stops and goes eerily quiet, that you really think "Oh boy s**t is gonna go down now!"

Now, now, you leave Tim Burton and his arse out of this.

If you want to fight GoogleMe, you need only bad gramur.

AWESOME picture! :wow:

I've never been 100% sure about this prologue (I probably just haven't been paying enough attention) but I'm sure you guys can clear something up for me: Is the prologue that is being shown in IMAX theatres part of the movie? Is it the first 7 minutes of the movie, or is it just a special prologue filmed to promote the movie before release?

Yes, it's the opening to the actual movie. Already been confirmed by Christopher Nolan himself.

Tim burton's batman is garbage next to begins and tdk prologue.

i know many of you are like this, that whole "im ignorant to all the past films cuz duuuh begins pwns oh yeah ledger beats everyone ash blah blah im so cool with my lame attempts at humour stop trying to smash our good time etc blah blah", well, sorry im more open minded when it comes to movies, and i never i didnt like nolans vision, i just have certain problems with it. and i will state those problems cuz i can. deal with it.

And another note. Please don't bash Tim Burton. Regardless of whether or not you prefer Nolan's Batfilms (I do) it cannot be denied that Tim Burton is a highly-gifted filmmaker who's made so many great, unique films.

Yes, it's the opening to the actual movie. Already been confirmed by Christopher Nolan himself.

:down

I was hoping for a true, side of the movie, prologue.

I guess I should have seen it coming, before Nolan confirmed it, because of the Smallville-Batman Begins, extended trailer.

i know many of you are like this, that whole "im ignorant to all the past films cuz duuuh begins pwns oh yeah ledger beats everyone ash blah blah im so cool with my lame attempts at humour stop trying to smash our good time etc blah blah", well, sorry im more open minded when it comes to movies, and i never i didnt like nolans vision, i just have certain problems with it. and i will state those problems cuz i can. deal with it.

So you can state your problems with it, and then we will state our problems with you and your damn problems. :woot:

If you want to fight GoogleMe, you need only bad gramur.

once again, a very lame attempt at humour. flame all you want, i know this is your time for "gettin all hyped and giddy for new batman movie *inserts stimpy's "OH RAPTURE!!!"* " but that doesnt mean everyone has to "jump for joy" with every new pic. i liked the ledger joker pics, but this one is, in a word, LAME. and i can say that, even if all the newbs here dont agree. too bad.

well nolan said the other day in an interview with IGN that that whole segment was heavily inspired by Heat. So i'm not surprised that it reminded you guys of it.

When I first heard of this bank heist scene when they were filming...I always had in my mind and hoped that it would be shot similar to HEAT.

Thats great that it seems like Nolan was influenced heavily from HEAT for the heist scene! Can't wait to see it on film.

Google you are hardly open minded, I could care less then you disagreeing but many people on here disagree with the direction these series of films are taking but give this series a bone once in a while. You are still content on Burtons batman being the best comic book movie ever

also you spelled unknown wrong...just thought I should give you the heads up on that

I'm sorry I lost it a little bit there. :bh:

But I stood idly by for way too long.:cwink:

If you stand tool long, around here, the lions will eat you.

Learn the ways of the forums, Luke.

:down

I was hoping for a true, side of the movie, prologue.

I guess I should have seen it coming, before Nolan confirmed it, because of the Smallville-Batman Begins, extended trailer.

Why wouldn't you want this to be part of the movie though? That would suck on the DVD to have to watch this as an extra then go back through the menus to start the actual film.

Not sure what you mean by Smallville-Batman Begins, extended trailer.

Yeah, all of Burton's films rock except for Mars Attacks and Planet of the Apes. But I prefer to pretend like those two don't exist.

So you can state your problems with it, and then we will state our problems with you and your damn problems. :woot:

umm no your not "stating your problems", your bashing and flameing. not the same thing, and uncalled for. i didnt flame or bash anyone, i just said i didnt find the picture very flattering.

Yeah, all of Burton's films rock except for Mars Attacks and Planet of the Apes. But I prefer to pretend like those two don't exist.

same here, although there are parts of mars attacks i found funny, lol.

him standing there and the booming music almost quiets down to a rhythmic clock ticking sound! then builds back up as he's jumping in the suv!!
mr. zimmer is a god!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"