• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

New Layout Feedback

have we made any progress in fixing the glitch with threads that have polls attached to them?

Lately… when I click on the “last post” link of a forum (e.g., “A moment ago,” “5 minutes ago,” etc.) I am brought to the last post. But only for a second. Then I’m automatically bumped up to an earlier post. Is this a bug or a new feature?

I can hardly wait to see what new disasters this next update is sure to create. :waa:

Anyone else get popups in the middle of the screen that don't go away when clicking X? Just started happening to me today, only way they go away is if I refresh the screen. But even then it's seems to be happening a lot.

can you share any screenshots? or the threads that they happened in? it would help to narrow things down

can you share any screenshots? or the threads that they happened in? it would help to narrow things down
Sorry forgot to respond to this. It seemed to hbe happening in every thread, no matter what part of the site I was on. But it also seems to be resolved now. Seems like it only was happening for a few days then randomly stop. So I guess we're good now lol :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"