New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would they need to show anything more from Captain America? we had a solo movie in 2011 and he was inside Avengers. the public knows the actor,the look of the suit and the character.

this is a reboot for Turtles. you build up to a trailer. you can not show the new look just like that. they need to realese a teaser image where the turtles stand inside the shadows. next a teaser trailer and a poster.

why would they need to show anything more from Captain America? we had a solo movie in 2011 and he was inside Avengers. the public knows the actor,the look of the suit and the character.

this is a reboot for Turtles. you build up to a trailer. you can not show the new look just like that. they need to realese a teaser image where the turtles stand inside the shadows. next a teaser trailer and a poster.

I see you have rebutted my fact(s) with ideas and hypothetical rules.
That's great that you need a procedure for this sort of thing, I'm not so sure that's out of the question, the issue seems to be a matter of when, When, WHEN.
Like I said, cap is out mid spring, turtles is the end of summer. You'll get your first look before you get your teaser, though last time I checked things didn't go down that way with TF1(and it did great) box office.

they need to realese a teaser image this month.

Dying for some news/pictures . :(
More excited about this movie than I probably should be.haha

Yeah it will probably be extremely awesome or extremely terrible. There will be no in between.

I'm going with terrible. I haven't seen one decent info of news outside of the new lair. So, far it's batting 1/10.

:whatever: I think that's the earliest I've ever seen anybody bash a film. There haven't even been any official pictures released and already it's a 1/10. Astounding.

I think the turtles themselves will be visually amazing (ala Rise of the Planet of the Apes). I can imagine they're waiting to release a teaser when the effects are closer to finished to blow everybody away (the last thing they need is for people complain how fake they look). Hopefully the rest of the film is good as well.

Have any of you guys heard the rumor that the turtles will wear bamboo type armor in this film?

Last edited:
Didnt hear that rumor. Hopefully we get a teaser or pics or something soon. How long has filming been wrapped?

I've seen way too many fan artworks with that motif to believe that rumor. But I'm not ruling it out based on the shapes of the turtles on that t-shirt.

As long as the faces of the turtles are what we would expect then I won't mind them wearing armor.

I don't really want them to wear a lot of armor.

No one sees the irony in a turtle wearing armor.

I can tell you 2 things about the look:

1. The Turtles look like a combo of most of the major appearances since 1990: The original movie, the 2k3 series, the 2007 film, and (most importantly and closely) the 'Out of the Shadows' game.

2. As far as Shredder goes, he looks significantly similar to this:

Oroku_Saki_by_ElhasMercy.jpg

Last edited:
I can tell you 2 things about the look:

1. The Turtles look like a combo of most of the major appearances since 1990: The original movie, the 2k3 series, the 2007 film, and (most importantly and closely) the 'Out of the Shadows' game.

2. As far as Shredder goes, he looks significantly similar to this:

Oroku_Saki_by_ElhasMercy.jpg

is the bamboo armor just shin and forearm guards? I hope so.
but those descriptions sound cool. I'd be glad to see something similar to the out of the shadows look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"