New Magneto clip!

Great clip.
It's really cool to see Magneto this worked up. The idea of people labeling mutants as sick that need to be cured appereantly pisses him off even more than being seen as a threat.
Magneto's gonna let all his anger towards humans out, and I'm gonna enjoy watching Ian portraying that! :cool:

Celestio said:
Ted posted this in the Talk Show thread but I think it deserves it's own thread.

Sir Ian McKellen was on KTLA promoting the Da Vinci Code and X3. A new clip was shown of Magneto's speech in the woods, with Wolverine sneaking around in the crowd.

If you click the link below and scroll down a bit, click on Sir Ian McKellan from "X Men" and "The Da Vinci Code" which is under Celebrity Interviews. :)

http://ktla.trb.com/
Awesome:up:

Is Magneto on Kick or what?:p

its not showing up, where is it? theres nothing on that page that has anything to do with x-men

i found it, i didn't know you have to search for it lol

I would if I could ever see it, and get a copy of it.

My Views Of The Movie Just Sky Rocketed Through The Roof!!!! That Was A Great Scene!!!! Very Powerful As Well!! CAN"T WAIT TO SEE THE WHOLE THING!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!! Even Ian Said He thinks its the best after not even bothering to see x2 intill it went on dvd, so that by itself is a good sign that this will be amazing!!!!

webhead731 said:
Can someone put it on Youtube?

good luck with that ive been asking all day and no one has helped lol

Eklypze said:
good luck with that ive been asking all day and no one has helped lol

Oh, crap. That just sucks. I want to see it.:down

So I'm guessing Logan follows Jean's scent after the battle at her house. Magneto catches him snooping about the woods,then leaves him to battle Multiple Man,and possibly another omega mutant.

i think storm and the x kids come in the x jet! remember was standing looking at the sky in the trailer

way better then Wolverine vs the Sentinel.. IMO...because it didn't feel choped up

Super Flight said:
My Views Of The Movie Just Sky Rocketed Through The Roof!!!! That Was A Great Scene!!!! Very Powerful As Well!! CAN"T WAIT TO SEE THE WHOLE THING!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!! Even Ian Said He thinks its the best after not even bothering to see x2 intill it went on dvd, so that by itself is a good sign that this will be amazing!!!!

Yeah, this is a great clip to see, because I know there were/are a number of people on the boards who are afraid teh entire movie is just going to be one-liners like the trailers and tv spots show. This clip shows some good strong dialogue.

Really good scene, when was this video recorded/released because he said he recorded that line 2 days before the interview, so it just shows how this movie is still changing, and improving.

Abaddon said:
So I'm guessing Logan follows Jean's scent after the battle at her house. Magneto catches him snooping about the woods,then leaves him to battle Multiple Man,and possibly another omega mutant.

*stalks*

Awesome clip! He's just a flat out good actor! :up:

Lol, I feel stupid for saying this, but the whole forest speech thing reminded me of Robin Hood when Kevin Costner was giving his speech! :p

LoGaN's RuNNer said:
Really good scene, when was this video recorded/released because he said he recorded that line 2 days before the interview, so it just shows how this movie is still changing, and improving.

Yeah it is. In one of the tv spots Angel's "I can't do this" line sounds much better.

Did anybody saw the Mutant between Quill and Magneto :eek:. He has long dark hair and dark clothes (long black coat) and perhaps a full beard. Can anybody make a screencap?

You can't see him on the follow pic because he stands behind Magneto.

x3brotherhood6yy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"