New Magneto clip!

if someone has it downloaded to their computer, they can sign up for a free youtube account and then upload the video on there

Magneto sounded awesome. Wolverine looked wicked in the cloak thingy.

I know how to do it, but I can't get to it on that site.

I'm trying to download the video so I can upload it to youtube, but I have no idea how yet.

OMG! Can u imagine the clip that Famke Jensen Will show?? I havent heard Phoenix speak yet!

Does somebody have a different link to it?

we need to find out the source url of the video clip

webhead731 said:
Does Juggernaut say anything?
Magneto is the only one who says anything. Juggernaut has said a line in a TV spot that hasn't come on line yet though.

It'll probably be a...scene from the lab... I hope. It'll definately be high res though..hehe..

Yeah, that lab scene was kinda erotic phoenix wasnt it? But i wanna C Phycho Phoenix

@ Aiden

Can you make a bigger screencap? Here is the link for a bigger version (scroll down to 'Celebrity Interviews'!).

x-dvn said:
Yeah, that lab scene was kinda erotic phoenix wasnt it? But i wanna C Phycho Phoenix

So u saw the uh one from showest? ... yeah...it was pretty erotic... as u can see in my avvy. she's moaning..."Now..." and yeah. She'll be amazing...

DarknessOfDeath said:
It'll probably be a...scene from the lab... I hope. It'll definately be high res though..hehe..

hey, put back your Jean/Cyke mad humpy avy...:p

i want to see a new phoenix scene! not the lab one again!
maybe her rebirth or her killing Xavier lol

DarknessOfDeath said:

I really hope so.:up::)

lordofthenerds said:
Magneto is the only one who says anything. Juggernaut has said a line in a TV spot that hasn't come on line yet though.

Thanks.

I saw that TV. spot last night on Nick@Nite.:D

PWN3R RANGER said:
hey, put back your Jean/Cyke mad humpy avy...:p

At first, you told me not to change this one...now u say u didn't want me to change the one of Jean and Scott humping each other in their X-Men suits?? ... on second thought...what I just said made me feel kinda... tingly inside. :O

I scrolled down, and all I can see is a "more celebrity interviews"

i cant tell too well, does he look gambit-ish?

I wonder if Gambit is in the movie. That would be cool.:up:

DarknessOfDeath said:
At first, you told me not to change this one...now u say u didn't want me to change the one of Jean and Scott humping each other in their X-Men suits?? ... on second thought...what I just said made me feel kinda... tingly inside. :O

add humping Cyke to THAT SCENE of Jean...LOL...that would be awesome. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"