New Marvel Studios intro

Love it. It'll be great hearing it in front of future Marvel Studios films, particularly Age of Ultron.

Just in time to separate themselves from other Marvel projects, lol.

Just in time to separate themselves from other Marvel projects, lol.

lol..right? Just slowly trying to distance themselves from the others. So in case one of them royally f***'s up, Feige can just go like..

It-Wasnt-Me-Shaggy-Music-Video-Gif.gif

Haha you nerds are sad and weird. It's just a stupid logo that is in fact not stupid, but totally sweet! Fanfare is cool too. I approve.

When it first came on, I heard the new fanfare, and for a second I was all like "Wow! This movie hasn't even started yet, and its already got a sweet soundtrack!" Then I saw the new logo, and realized what was going on. It's awesome!

ahhh Marvel. So glad someone knows how to do comic book movies right.

:up:

I prefer the old one for simplicity's sake, but this one still maintains the same spirit. Fanfare is solid as well; I've really enjoyed Tyler's work this year.

So Brian Tyler's music will always be accompanying the logo for each movie now?

That is an excellent logo. It will separate Marvel Studios from the Sony/Fox properties.

I like the music, but I'm not a fan of the new logo. It looks like something that should be in front of a cartoon, not a feature film.

I saw this in front of Thor. Took me by surprise, i mean it does the same thing really i don't see the need for a change.

It was cool nevertheless

The new intro looks cool and refreshing. I didn't think Marvel would change it. But I think it will take some time before I get used to it.

Saw a shorter version of the new Marvel intro during a recent episode of Marvel's Agents Of Shield.

I prefer the simplicity of the original. But this is okay, I guess.

Saw a shorter version of the new Marvel intro during a recent episode of Marvel's Agents Of Shield.

As did I. Heck, I didn't even know of the awesome fanfare from the full version, since the Agents of SHIELD version is condensed.

Love the new Logo. I was surprised than I saw this in the Cinema.

Maybe they can alter the basic fanfare for each film. The music would be the same, but the arrangement would fit the tone of the film it's attached to. (Pseudo-espionage sounding music for Captain America 2, an epic score for Guardians of the Galaxy, etc.)

Would this logo play in front of the animated TV shows? Or only live action MCU?

Interesting. I still wonder why the Disney logo isn't paired with this now, since Paramount had theirs embedded when they were distributing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"