Switch New No More Heroes? Switch, PS4, PC. No More Heroes III is coming to Nintendo Switch June 11, 2019

zenith16

Avenger
Reaction score
We'll see if this shows up on other systems as well.
No-More-Heroes-Switch-Ann-165x95.jpg

Switch
New No More Heroes announced for Switch
Published 1 hour ago. 11 comments.
Travis Touchdown is making a return.

No-More-Heroes-Switch-Ann-Init.jpg

Grasshopper Manufacture has announced a new entry in the No More Heroes series for Switch.

Here is the teaser artwork:
No-More-Heroes-Switch-Ann-600x849.jpg

Further information about the title was not announced.

Read More

Switch, Game Announce, Grasshopper Manufacture, New No More Heroes, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch Presentation 2016

source: Gematsu

Last edited:
They did not announce an new No More Heroes. Suda announced what seems to be a fighter Travis will be in.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker
They did not announce an new No More Heroes. Suda announced name a fighter Travis will be in.
well the gamer news ou lets are putting inther titles all from here

Travis Touchdown Is Back With A New No More Heroes On Nintendo Switch . January 12, 2017 . 8:53pm

Grasshopper Manufacture’s Suda51 made an appearance during the Nintendo Switch presentation, where it was revealed that a new No More Heroes game is in development for Switch.

18 comments Read >

and from game informer

source: GI

so you'll have to tell them this I'm not the one that made title across web I'm just doing what they put up. Correction's will be made though as soon as they put them up. Well it will be corrected.

Last edited:
Did you watch the event Zenith? Did you see the announcement? He talked about working with indy developers and including Travis in a new the game. A game that sounded like a fighter of some sort.

Did you read the title from that Game Informer's article? It said what I said... :funny:

No More Heroes' Travis Touchdown Will Appear In New Nintendo Switch Game From Suda 51

did you read what I said? it'll be corrected. and those guys know what their doing as well. chill it'll be corrected. good thing I with drew from the hype awards too jeez. Also I'm doing the same 2018 and 19 as well Now stop Turning every thing on me. it'll be done.

Last edited:
You made a thread for a game that wasn't announced. Am I not allowed to point that out? :funny:

all the more reason for me to not be put up for any more awards from now to the future and other things. even though it seem's I'm not the only that seems to have done it and it's their news articles. which would and should be considered a bigger problem problem .

it'll be corrected that all I can say.

Last edited:
You have taken this strangely personally.

To be fair, it was kind of tough to know what Suda was talking about. He broke the translator.

Uh, I mean, it wasn't officially announced as No More Heroes 3, but Suda said it was a game featuring Travis Touchdown, and when asked if that meant No More Heroes 3 this is what he said:

w2XzDRH.png

Seems like he's implying it pretty heavily to me there, it's just not ready to officially announced as NMH3. But I'll give the benefit of the doubt, because it was a really weird segment and it's still not super clear what Suda is talking about. All worth noting that the first NMH was the last game Suda personally directed.

I want it to be No More Heroes 3 so bad. But it was such a weird presentation, more about talking about his travels with indy developers, I have no idea. :funny:

got further news on this

Switch
No More Heroes for Switch is completely new, not launching in 2017
Published 17 hours ago. 19 comments.
Goichi Suda shares a few tidbits about Travis Touchdown's return.

No-More-Heroes-Switch-Suda-Int_01-14-17.jpg
Ads by Kiosked

The No More Heroes game announced for Switch at Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 is a completely new game, not a port, according to Grasshopper Manufacture creative director Goichi Suda.

Speaking to 4Gamer, Suda said, “Actually, when I was on stage, I was going to say that it isn’t a port and that it’s a new title, but I completely forgot…”

Pressed if that means it is “No More Heroes 3,” Suda responded, “That, I still can’t say. However, the script will be completely written by me, and for the first time in 10 years, I’m also doing the direction.”

4Gamer asked if the artwork of No More Heroes protagonist Travis Touchdown that accompanied the announcement was illustrated by Yuusuke Kozaki, who did the character designs for the previous games.
“Yes,” Suda said.

“Kozaki will of course be involved. However, this time, I’m thinking about having various other people participate. When I go to overseas events, I’ll once in a while come across someone who says ‘When you create a new No More Heroes, let me do the character designs.’ And these are famous people. So I think it would be good if we could do a of collaboration of that sort.”

Suda asked 4Gamer if they’d be interested in them making it a title that can collaborate well with indie games. “That’s something I’ve been also thinking about,” Suda said. When 4Gamer asked for specifics, Suda replied,

“I still can’t say.”

When asked about the development status of the game, Suda said,

“Regarding the story, while I haven’t written it down to the plot, the overall picture and essential parts have been solidified. And since the direction of the game design has almost been decided, we’re about to begin development.”

As for the release window, Suda said that while 2017 is the 10th anniversary of No More Heroes and that he would like to release it this year, “it won’t be this year.”

Read More

Switch, Goichi Suda, Grasshopper Manufacture, New No More Heroes

Last edited:
I love how you got called out for supposedly naming this thread wrong and it turns out that you were actually right with how you named it.

Anyways I'm excited for more news and updates about this.

Suda51 Hopes To Collaborate With Other Artists And Indie Games For New No More Heroes. January 16, 2017 . 8:15am

Suda51 revealed in a recent interview that the new No More Heroes game won’t be a port or remake, but it won’t release in 2017. He also has some interesting collaboration ideas for the game in mind.

13 comments Read >

Grasshopper Manufacture CEO, Goichi “Suda51” Suda, recently revealed that he’s working on a No More Heroes game for Nintendo Switch, and he shared a bit more of his plans in an interview with 4Gamer.

4Gamer asked Suda to share his frank thoughts on the Nintendo Switch.

“Nintendo’s hardware are inventions for playing, and when I first tried the Nintendo Switch, I intensely felt that, all over again,” said Suda. “So then I thought with this new invention, maybe I could make a new game? And just as I was thinking about that, a certain main who went on a rampage on a Nintendo console before came to mind.

“That’s Travis Touchdown. I thought that if he were to make a return with an appearance on Switch, a multitude of people would be surprised and happy.”

On the subject of a “revival” of Travis Touchdown, 4Gamer asked Suda to specify whether that means it’ll be a port, remake, or a completely new title.

“Actually… I was going to say on the stage that it’s not a port but a completely new game, but I completely forgot about it…,” Suda said.

4Gamer: That’s the most important part! Could it be No More Heroes 3?

“I can’t say anything yet. However, I am writing the entire script, and this will be my first time working on direction in 10 years,” He continued.

Next, 4Gamer asked if the illustration we saw from the announcement was done by Yusuke Kozaki (manga artist and character designer who worked on the previous No More Heroes games).

“Yes. Of course we’ll have Kozaki-san work on it,” responded Suda. “However, this time around I’m thinking about having all kinds of other people participate as well. Whenever I go to events overseas, I occasionally have people say ‘Whenever you start working on a new No More Heroes game, please let me do the character designs.’ And they’re pretty famous people. So I think it’d be cool to have such collaborations.”

4Gamer: That story makes us dream of possibilities.

“Furthermore, I’m also thinking about how it’d be cool if we can make it into a title that can collaborate well with indie games,” added Suda, who said he couldn’t share more when asked to specify.

Next, they asked about how much of the game’s development status.

“I haven’t written any plot for the story yet, but the whole picture and main parts have been solidified. Also, the game design’s direction has mostly been decided on, so we’re basically just about to start on its development,” answered Suda.

4Gamer thenasked when will the game release.

“This year is actually No More Heroes’ 10th anniversary. So a part of me would like to release it this year… but it won’t be this year,” said Suda.

“If you could just expect it for sometime after next year. We’ll release information bits at a time, so please look forward to that,” concluded the Grasshopper Manufacture CEO.

Read more stories about Nintendo Switch & No More Heroes on Siliconera.

source: Siliconera

I want it to be No More Heroes 3 so bad. But it was such a weird presentation, more about talking about his travels with indy developers, I have no idea. :funny:

BELIEVE!!!!

[YT]Ch_2MBzfmXY[/YT]

Thanks for post the trailer Sith

Last edited:
Here's what was said withthe dev's on this game and how it's related to the former NMH
installments

, Switch
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes announced for Switch
Published 1 day ago. 242 comments.

Coming exclusively to Switch in 2018.
NMH-Switch-Init_08-30-17.jpg

After a tease in January, Marvelous, Grasshopper Manufacture, and Shirogumi have announced Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes for Switch. The Unreal Engine 4-based game is directed by Goichi “Suda51” Suda and will launch exclusively for Switch in 2018.

The game combines the style of No More Heroes with a number of collaborations with prominent independent game developers (more information coming at a later date, but the developer of Hotline Miami was teased).

Seven years after the events of No More Heroes, The Bad has returned to exact his revenge on Travis Touchdown for the murder of his daughter, Bad Girl. But just as the battle begins, the two men are inhaled by a phantom game console called the Death Drive Mark II. Just like the original game, the only way out is to battle through multiple punk-rock levels to clear all six games and their respective over-the-top bosses.

Visit the official website here.

Last edited:
Getting it day one.

Suda51 Says He Would Like To Make No More Heroes 3 If Travis Strikes Again Does Well

. September 6, 2017 . 9:30amIn a new interview, Suda51 gave a little more insight into what kind of game Travis Strikes Again is, as well as where the game falls in the timeline in relation to the series’ past two entries.

42 comments Read >

no_more_heroes_travis_strikes_thumb.jpg

Last week, Grasshopper Manufacture announced a new title in the No More Heroes series called Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes.

During a recent interview with VideoGameChooChoo, director Suda51 gave a little more insight into what kind of game Travis Strikes Again is, as well as where the game falls in the timeline in relation to the series’ past two entries. Suda51 also noted that, if the game proves successful, then he would “definitely want to put out a 3 someday.”

Here’s a look at more of Suda51’s commentary:
“Well again, it’s not a direct sequel to No More Heroes 2, though they are directly related and take place in the same universe. Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes takes place seven years after the events of No More Heroes 2. As you’ve probably noticed it’s ‘Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes’, so ‘No More Heroes’ is more a subtitle, there’s not a number on it.

This isn’t a direct sequel and it’s not No More Heroes 3, but it does address some of the things that happened in No More Heroes 1 and 2.

While it is sort of a continuation of that stuff, it is not a direct sequel partially because No More Heroes is about one assassin against other assassins, and this isn’t like that.

This isn’t exactly a spin-off, or something like that, and while it’s not a direct sequel it is something of a stepping stone on the road to No More Heroes 3. So the way I’d like people to think of this game is like the beginning of a new battle for Travis, a new series within the series.”

To read more form the interview, you can go here.

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes will release for the Nintendo Switch in early 2018.

source:Siliconera

Last edited:
Video interview From EPN.tv

hqdefault.jpg

Suda51 on Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes! - Electric Playground Interview

534 views10 hours ago Published on 09/10/2017
Goichi Suda aka Suda51 is back directing games with Travis Strikes Again, a spin-off of the No More Heroes series featuring the return of Travis Touchdown! Victor Lucas caught up with Suda at PAX West to discuss the new game, and bringing it to the Nintendo Switch!source: EPN.tv

Last edited:

Suda51 Teases Several New Details About Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes. February 14, 2018 . 2:00pm

While Suda51 did not have any new gameplay to show off for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes in a recent livestream with Famitsu, he revealed several new details about the game.

8 comments Read >

While Suda51 did not have any new gameplay to show off for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes in a recent livestream with Famitsu, he revealed several new details about the game.

Firstly, he showed off a gun called the ‘Golden Gun’, which is used to kill demons by an unannounced character. The character appears in a game-within-a-game that has a modern setting, and Suda remarked that the gun is similar to the one that appears in Killer7.

Suda also showed off a ‘Demon Spear’, the design of which was literally sent to him the day of the livestream. It appears in the 6th (and final) game-within-a-game, and also the opening movie of the game, which is why they had the finalized design.

An enemy design was also teased, with the enemy using a beam ‘kamehameha’ attack. The attack is done from a pair of hands that appear from the mouth of the enemy.

Finally, Suda revealed a new detail about the setting, where there is even a game that is about a ‘game-within-a-game’.

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes will release for the Nintendo Switch in early 2018.

source:Siliconera

Last edited:

Switch
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes first gameplay
Published 11 hours ago. 45 comments.
Due out for Switch in 2018.

No-More-Heroes-3_03-08-18.jpg

Grasshopper Manufacture has debuted the first gameplay footage of Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes.

Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo:
When Travis Touchdown wanders into the game world, he goes on a rampage of epic proportions. The latest title in the cult classic No More Heroes series contains a total of seven game titles, including an action game, racing game and puzzle game. By using another Joy-Con controller, two players can team up for co-op multiplayer action.
The game is due out for Switch in 2018.
Watch the footage below (from 11:45 to 12:45).

[YT]NsFna-Z1MjU[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"