The Dark Knight new picture of joker

It's gonna be a long run from here to July if we don't get some real news or pics. So many threads about nothing.

Not a bad pic.

On a side note, does anyone have a pic of Joker in the police outfit? I still haven't seen it.

Not a bad pic.

On a side note, does anyone have a pic of Joker in the police outfit? I still haven't seen it.

copjoker.jpg

Haha, there is no way that's a manip. You would have to be uber-Photoshop guru to pull that one off. Which probably means you wouldn't be spending your valuable time trying to confuse a bunch of geeks.

It's gonna be a long run from here to July if we don't get some real news or pics. So many threads about nothing.
What did movie fans use to do before there was online viral marketing? :huh:

Pretty cool pic there. Never seen it before. Joker look bored in the pic. Or he probably just fart a loud one. Or it possible he was chewing gum. :hoboj:

Joker looks very pleased with himself for ... my guess ...

probably not being intimidated one bit by the scary Batman who walks through the door to the police holding cell, blocks it with a chair and smashes a lamp into the floor, while growling something threatening.

Joker then just looks absentmindedly into space... "PFFFT."

Joker looks very pleased with himself for ... my guess ...

probably not being intimidated one bit by the scary Batman who walks through the door to the police holding cell, blocks it with a chair and smashes a lamp into the floor, while growling something threatening.

Joker then just looks absentmindedly into space... "PFFFT."

My sentiments exactly, BF :cwink:

I love the new interrogation room picture.

I thought you saw the one above and assumed that it was the subject - how is this not relatively new? It was found just two days ago
id seen the pic...it was posted in the joker thread....so its a waste to have this thread...considering we have a joker thread...we have a no discussion picture thread...
all im saying is this needs to be closed...or merged with the joker thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"