Iron Man New Pictures

99dxu0.jpg

How did this picture go un-commented on? What's wrong with you people?! :cmad:

It's her. I've never used cleavage to identify someone before.

ironmongernew2.jpg

ironmongernew3.jpg

Aww, isn't it cute?
They're playing catch!

The Monger is looking great, these shots also confirms my theory about this scene after that TV spot I recorded it yesterday.

ironmongernew14f0e38aj6.jpg

The Monger is looking great, these shots also confirms my theory about this scene after that TV spot I recorded it yesterday.

ironmongernew14f0e38aj6.jpg

I like the similarities between Iron Monger and the Mark I suit. It's like an alternate evolution of the Iron Man costume. Can't wait to see this all in action.

Yeah it comes of well, because that is what it is, he takes the plans for Mark I and turns into something more fitting for him.

i am SO excited for this movie. i think this or TDK has the potential to be the movie of the summer (maybe movies)

she is beautiful. who is she?

Update: wow, is that leslis bibb, she looks so different from talledega nights. it so strange, she is so hot in such a different way in each of those movies.

I like that shot of Stark and Pepper with the "Who is Iron Man?" caption and Rhodey on the tv behind them. Looks like it could be taken from a piece of art drawn by someone. Not particuarly from a book, but just some art without dialogue.

Too bad they can't put Daily Bugle in there instead of the Chronicle :p .

You're really gonna post that link here?

does she not realize its see thru? nice pics tho . new appreciation for ms swank.

It WASN'T see-through, though, until the ultra-bright flash-bulbs on the cameras went off and revealed more than she hoped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"