NEW Premiere Magazine (Pics)

Gonking said:
Some interesting quotes from the interview:

"I love Spider-man and I love working with Kristen, Tobey and James. I don't know if Thomas and Topher will be around for the next one but Bryce will probably be"

Does this mean Thomas and Topher will die?

"Spiderman 3 is an intimate Drama"

talking about Sandman: "He wants more than anything to be forgiven for his crimes by Peter Parker"

What does this means?
what he meant was that sandman was thinking, forgive me of killing who evers uncle that was.

or maybe he meant Sandman will be one of those "good villians"

Gonking said:
or maybe he meant Sandman will be one of those "good villians"
maybe, remember sandman is not a villian that wants to rule the world, he needs money, he is a criminal that needs money to help his family and he probably feels alot of guilt over what he has done.

:heart: Can Tobey be anymore hotter? I mean...My god..I almost died upon seeing that cover!:o I'm sooooo buying it.:up::spidey:

We could all discuss this until our jaws fall off, but I doubt any of our theories will prove true. May 4th needs to come faster.

Spider-Grrl1516 said:
We could all discuss this until our jaws fall off, but I doubt any of our theories will prove true. May 4th needs to come faster.
may 4th is only 5 months away:spidey:.

anyway, I think the most important quote is this one:

"I love Spider-man and I love working with Kristen, Tobey and James. I don't know if Thomas and Topher will be around for the next one but Bryce will probably be"

spidermanhero12 said:
may 4th is only 5 months away:spidey:.

True. But 5 months is still quite a wait. It builds up my anticipation, though, so I guess I'm OK with waiting.

Gonking said:
anyway, I think the most important quote is this one:

brock probably dies.....what bryce said proves it.

ANS.jpg

cleaned it up, missing a piece in the middle though.

spidermanhero12 said:
brock probably dies.....what bryce said proves it.

I hope not, becasue that would mean no more Venom for the next one (if there is a next one).

Maybe Thomas and Tohper just signed for Spiderman 3 and they have to renegociate the contracts while Bryce has signed for more than one movie.

Gonking said:
I hope not, becasue that would mean no more Venom for the next one (if there is a next one).

Maybe Thomas and Tohper just signed for Spiderman 3 and they have to renegociate the contracts while Bryce has signed for more than one movie.
thats true, maybe if brock lives he will go to jail at the end o the movie and in spiderman5 or spidey6 he will return as venom.....anything can happen.

Da' Coolness. Thats ALL I need, I don't think I want to watch the sneek peek on Jan 2nd, I don't it to be completely spoiled! I'm probably not going to come here very much anymore, they're giving away too much.

I hope Venom doesn't die though.

I was super exited before, but after reading these 4 pages I can honnestly say that I'm waaay above SUPER-exited!!!! I still dont exactly know what to expect from spidey 3 and it's such a cool feeling! unlike spidey 1 and 2 where everything was practickly guessed before seeing it (still I love them to death!).... I sooo can't wait to see the action scenes in this film; they truely sound like to be the biggest and greatest ever caught on film!

I have no problem with Raimi humanizing the villains in the film... But Sandman better be one mean mother****er when he's up against spidey! We dont need 3 villains in a row who ends up having a conscience!

Some of the lines in the 4 page interview made me drool!!! Like "The subway battle between black spidey and Sandman is garantied to be even better then the trainbattle in spidey 2!" (I didn't think that was possible!) Also how they stress that we really see how the symbiote has inhanced spidey's powers (longer and faster webshooting! Stronger! Faster!.... and more careless!:)) The fight between Harry and Peter UNmasked sounds so cool also! can't wait to see Harry's Jujitsu stuff!;)

The cover to the magazine looks badass... Tobey has a great cool look!

I think that the closest villain without a conscience will end up being Venom because of his hatred for Peter, but from everything we've seen so far it looks like Sandman is going to be pretty humane in film judging by his wanting of forgiveness and his reasons for being a criminal (his family problems). But we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"