NEW Premiere Magazine (Pics)

Sean Adisano said:
even after his little remark in spidey 2 about spidey being a hero :D

but its perfect in sm3...the whole city practically is all for him now, seeing that he really is a hero to the city, but once takin over by the symbiote and he starts doing evil things, bye bye good feelings towards him and their going to realize he wasn't a hero all along and that the bugle was right all along or whatever. the point being, they will dislike him after finally accepting him.

goblin was right in spidey 1 "despite everything you've done for them, eventually they will hate you."
thats true, like it said in the newspaper behind brock in the trailer when peter pushes him against the wall, "spiderman shows his true colors":yay:.

Awesome Pic! At least the Black Suit Spidey head shot which appears to be the only one of the pics I can see. Can anyone post smaller shots of the other ones?

but its perfect in sm3...the whole city practically is all for him now, seeing that he really is a hero to the city, but once takin over by the symbiote and he starts doing evil things, bye bye good feelings towards him and their going to realize he wasn't a hero all along and that the bugle was right all along or whatever.
This sounds like how our society treats CELEBS, we praise the living hell out of them, and then we curse them to hell when they do something wrong. This is the route I think that Raimi is taking with SM3.

Abaddon said:
Basically anyone who took JJJ's crap seriously.

yea, but any spider-man fan knows that not everyone likes spider-man and that everyone reads the bugle...so as fans we are to know this stuff already without being shown.

it would be nice to be shown but its not, so we just have to live with it.

I like Harry's costume, but does anyone else it looks like he is trying to be a Green Lantern, or is it just me?

kneo said:
I like Harry's costume, but does anyone else it looks like he is trying to be a Green Lantern, or is it just me?

i'm liking his costume, its cool, its different

Visionary said:
This sounds like how our society treats CELEBS, we praise the living hell out of them, and then we curse them to hell when they do something wrong. This is the route I think that Raimi is taking with SM3.
that is because spidey is suppose to be a kind super hero that saves people, when the alien symbiote gets on spidey, it changes his attitude, because of the symbiote, he will upset people because of the attitude the symbiote is making him have.

Sean Adisano said:
yea, but any spider-man fan knows that not everyone likes spider-man and that everyone reads the bugle...so as fans we are to know this stuff already without being shown.

it would be nice to be shown but its not, so we just have to live with it.

My impression of the movies is that it's not shown because it isn't really there.

Yeah, someone's gonna need to rehost the pics, because the only one i'm seeing is the one of Goblin surfing straight towards the camera.

thats pretty kool,it said it wouldnt be that purple,so thats good.

vvmt4.jpg

spidermanhero12 said:
it probably is there though:cwink:.

what about at the begining of spidey 2, when peter changes into spider-man to deliver the pizza's and the guy thinks spider-man stole them from the delivery boy, "Whoa! he stole that guys pizza's!"

i'm pretty sure that guys impression of spidey wasn't to positive after seeing that :D

Sean Adisano said:
what about at the begining of spidey 2, when peter changes into spider-man to deliver the pizza's and the guy thinks spider-man stole them from the delivery boy, "Whoa! he stole that guys pizza's!"

i'm pretty sure that guys impression of spidey wasn't to positive after seeing that :D
yeah, he must have bben onef the guys who did not like spidey:yay:.

Sean Adisano said:

Best line in the movie? I think it might have been:cwink: Also, remember Peter trying to sell photos of NY at the beginning and he says "Spider-man won't let me take any more pictures of him- you turned the whole city against him."
JJJ "-A fact I'm very proud of!"

However, this may be because of Peter trying to get bad press away from spidey. Also, the first movie touched on people not liking him too with some of the goblin's comments and the street interviews.

P.S. Black Spidey with red eyes looks evil-rific! I love it!

Spidey-Sean said:
Best line in the movie? I think it might have been:cwink: Also, remember Peter trying to sell photos of NY at the beginning and he says "Spider-man won't let me take any more pictures of him- you turned the whole city against him."

However, this may be because of Peter trying to get bad press away from spidey. Also, the first movie touched on people not liking him too with some of the goblin's comments and the street interviews.

best line in the movie? -or- Best line in the movie!!!!!!! ;) :D

when your right your right spidey-sean :up:

always a pleasure to talk with another sean...especially one who spells it like i do. this is a first for me on speaking to another sean that spells it like i do, i have spoken to other sean's though, just not spelled my way :D

now ummm, back on topic...SPIDEY RULES!!!!

Spidey-Sean said:

yeah, jjj is proud of turning people against spidey and i thin peter was trying to do when he said "piderman wont let me take anymore pictures o him, you turned the whole city against him" he must have been trying to tell jjj to stop making him tke pictures of spiderman and using those pictures to wright bad things about him, and also he might have wanted jjj to want him to take pictures of new york city instead of spiderman so that people would not be reading lies about spiderman in the newspaper.

I can't see the pics!!
I see a frog of ImageShak... Can somebody upload them??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"