New Season 5 Spoilers!

What he means boyscouT is that Season 5 is the final season & is going to go out WITH A VERY BIG BANG

Lana finally figuring out Clark's secret at the beginning of the season would be great in my opinion. But they haven't really put any closure on Chloe's knowledge of the secret either.

I'm far from a Clark and Lana fan but at least she's finally going to find out because that, as well as their relationship, has really been dragged out too long....

I seriously doubt (with a capital D!) Lana will find out who and what Clark is in the season premiere. No way Jose. It's one of the biggest of all of SV's Holy Grails. I'm *sure* Lana will eventually find out. It has to happen. But Clark needs to tell her, and it shouldn't happen (IMHO) till the very last episode. I like it that Chloe thinks Clark is the ultimate meteor freak and it's a hoot watching her run block for Clark behind his back (like Pete used to do in the comics), but a whole season of *everybody* knowing (Jonathan, Martha, Chloe, Lana, a downloaded Lionel - who knows what's gonna happen with THAT twist, a VERY suspicious Lex on the cusp, and Lois - even if it is ten or so years down the road) would be kinda boring. It's more fun when most folks don't know. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing Dr. Willowbrook again. ;)

I think it's just too early to tell what's going to happen. If it is Lana holding the green-K. then maybe she overheard the aliens talking about it... otherwise, maybe it's a mistake and it really is Chloe who comes to Clark's rescue since we know she already knows about green-K.

We have a long time to speculate. :)

I'm still hoping its Chloe, it makes more sense and its not so out of character for her like it would be for Lana

I agree.. I'd rather not have Lana know that early in the season. I'm still holding out for Lana to find out from Clark just prior to or during a flight.

I hope she finds out maybe mid-season because they have to start showing why Clark and Lana wont work and why he has to go to Metropolis and why he leaves her behind

Maybe it will be Dr. Crosby who comes back to save the day. I mean if they can save Jason why not her?

Yea right

I'm fine with Lana knowing at any point in the season, anything to not have them need to come up with some elaborate plot to give her something to do thats still connected to Clark. It'd be nice to see Clark having possibly 2 people to confide in, and to watch his back. Having to lie to his friends must be getting old to him.

I agree I with you Melly. I mean they have gotten to the point where it is the same tried old Plot with Lana and Clark. Hell sometimes they done the same thing two or three times. They need something different. I mean they could go the Lois and Clark route I mean when Lois found out on the TV show she was mad before glad. I just think Lana needs to find out soon. Forget waiting to the end of the show. I want the end of the series to be like a movie type of thing.

I don't think Lana should find out this early in the season, if this is the last season then she should find out sometime this season but only because Clark tells her.

I want something like the flying scene from SFAS.... That would be perfect.

Spidergurl4302 said:
I hope she finds out maybe mid-season because they have to start showing why Clark and Lana wont work and why he has to go to Metropolis and why he leaves her behind
Assuming S5 is indeed the last, I'm sure they'll address ALL of those things. How could they not, y'know? Plus, the writing team is slowly venturing into previously charted territory with the FOS, Clark's realization that if he wants to help people on a GRAND scale, he can't do it effectively AS Clark Kent, the origin of the suit, and finally Clark telling Lana about who he is and why he has to leave Smallville. Compound those things with SV's own loose ends - the explanation of how the \8/ becomes an \S/, Lionel's eventual demise and how that will change Lex - if at all, Clark's relationship with Lex and why Lex wouldn't recognize Clark in a costume that doesn't cover his face (maybe he will - like Lois?), and finally, how Clark overcomes his fear of flying (such a brilliant little detail LOL) and learns to do it by sheer power of will.

ALL these things SHOULD be covered before the show ends. If they can squeeze all that and then some into one season, we're in for an AMAZING year. I just hope they don't gloss over some of the details in favor of developing deeper backstories for insignificant characters i.e.: bringing back Lucy. I'm already worried that one of the "tricks" Clark learns while at the FOS is superbreath. I want a WHOLE episode written around that, just like every other super power he's developed. From the spoilers, it sounds like Clark might come home with a "hey mom, look what I learned how to do today" throw-away scene. :mad:

It seems like it would be hard to have an entire episode around superbreath..how would they do it?

Sounds like there will be barely any room or time for filler episodes which I have absolutely no problem with

boyscouT said:
Clark uses a trick learned at the Fortress and proceeds to battle the Aliens..

Hmm.. I wonder if that particular "trick" learned up yonder has anything to do with his ice cold (and no doubt, minty) breath? It would be a cool way to see it for the first time, in a heated battle against the aliens.

I wonder if that could be it? Interesting. Heat vision battle might make sense to use ice cold breath against that...

mellyM said:
It seems like it would be hard to have an entire episode around superbreath..how would they do it?

Lois' six year old neice shows up for a birthday party and Clark has to blow up all the balloons.

some spoilers added 6/28 to kryptonsite.com

- Lionel tells Lana that Nam-Ek and Aethyr are disciples of Zod and must be stopped. Yes... he said it... ZOD!
- Lionel gives Lana a green Kryptonite rock so she can stop the two aliens. Lana looks down at the rock, and seems to start to put the situation together as to what she needs to do...

Clark and Lex Confrontation
- "We don't have time for an investigation," Clark tells Lex, maybe referring to the events that happened at the end of season 4. "Then be straight with me," Lex challenges him. "If you're my friend, you'll tell me the truth. Why were you in the caves when the meteors hit?"

- Jonathan tells a police officer that Fort Ryan must be notified immediately. The officer turns around with a bloody face, his eyes dazed.

- Clark's new skill learned from Jor-El in the Fortress has him leaping backward in the air in a perfect backflip. His feet ram into Nam-Ek's chest, sending him flying 30 feet. Aethyr rips a wing off of a plane's fuselage and swings it at Clark. It misses. Twin shimmers of heat vision blast after Clark. Clark blasts back with his own rays. This goes until Aethyr fires a blast into the axis of criscrossing beams up above. All three of them are flown back from the inevitable blast. Clark falls on the ground, near the vortex, and Nam-Ek grabs him by the leg. "Goodbye, Kal-El," Nam-Ek says, ready to give him the final blow, when his own knees start to weaken.
- Reveal Lana right behind him, clutching a glowing green rock of Kryptonite. Clark tries to hide his own gripping pain. Aethyr rushes across the warehouse, getting weaker as she gets closer to the green rock. Weakened, Aethyr lets out a burst of heat vision which sears Lana's arm. Lana screams and slams back, knocking over some shelves, right behind those trunks labeled "lead munitions." Clark is back on his feet. The vortex continues to whirl. "Your human friends are of no use to you now, Kal-El," Nam-Ek tells him. Clark remembers Jor-El's words inside the Fortress and superspeed leaps into the air, ands ends up in the rafters, hidden from Nam-Ek and Aethyr. Aeythr searches for him, frustrated, when Clark comes back down from up above and pounces her, propelling her into the vortex. She digs her fingers into the floor when she is sucked inside. Nam-Ek struggles and tries to grab her arm and pull her out. As Nam-Ek struggles, Clark hurls a cannon at him, and....

God I love how they are disciples of Zod. That sounds awesome

The thing I don't get is why they'd reveal almost all of the first episode in spoilers so long before it even airs. Is this for real? I mean, don't get me wrong, but some parts of this are sounding a bit cheesy, imho (but I guess, not any worse than three of the main characters turning into witches...)

Um... so in light of the new spoilers:

Maybe it is Lana that uses green K, since its Lionel helping her.
I can't wait for Lex and Clarks confrontation
Clarks "new skill" is almost what i imagined!!!!
WTF... TWO SUPER-POWERED BAD GUYS, BUT BY THE LOOKS OF IT, THEY ARE ELIMINATED IN ONE EPISODE? (i smell filler episodes... boo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"