New Shirt?

by far the best shirt I have seen and I have seen 2. I would mos def wear that.

I actually might shell out the 20 bucks for that. I really don't care if its official I really like the shirt

By the looks of things so far, I don't think this is the only promo Dark Knight shirt out there. I leave it to anyone smarter than me to find this Gotham Novelties place; it could be an online shop.

Too nice of a shirt to just come out of nowhere.

The way it comes in at the bottom makes it look like a girl's shirt. Pretty cool design though, except for the panda eyes connecting at the bridge of the nose.

The way it comes in at the bottom makes it look like a girl's shirt. Pretty cool design though, except for the panda eyes connecting at the bridge of the nose.

Perfect. I'm a girl, so I get to move up a few places in line. w00t.

shirt%20batman01B%201.jpg
http://cgi.ebay.com/T-Shirt-BATMAN-01B-M-Robin-Gay-interest-Love-Homo-sex_W0QQitemZ120190298477QQihZ002QQcategoryZ15687QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Perfect. I'm a girl, so I get to move up a few places in line. w00t.

You do realize that by announcing such a thing openly on the boards you have now subjected yourself to people bugging you all the time. lol

Seen the same thing going on like crazy when Miranda Fox was on these boards.

As for the shirt, it looks like a womans shirt, but it looks real none the less.

You do realize that by announcing such a thing openly on the boards you have now subjected yourself to people bugging you all the time. lol

I think that by being a girl on anywhere but MySpace I have subjected myself to people bugging me, lol. I'm used to it.

eh women aren't people. BUt I would pay someone to wear that gay batman shirt at the premiere of TDK

Nah, I think you got to be a guy. It really doesn't piss people off as much if a girl wears it

carby people are right by announcing you are a girl... all the cleveland batfans who live on these boards are gonna start hitting you up to hang out.. is that raelly what you want?

And how many shirts does this make it now?

Sa-weet! I might have to start wearing women's shirts!

True, true. I'd have more fun wearing it to family get togethers and waiting for the gasps and screams of horror at the sight of two men kissing, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"