New Shirt?

I do like the first one posted on this thread a lot better, but at this point I just really want a Joker shirt... I guess I will wait til closer to the release date, I'm sure I will be able to find better ones.

I got the shirt from Hot Topic of the first released close up pic, $20 not too shabby, badass were getting merch already in December for the film.

not too shabby? 20 bucks for that? shabby! very shabby!

then just go on a diet
But I'd lose the guns man....the guns!! :o

Though on closer inspection, it really does look like a girl's shirt. The Joker face is placed higher than where a design normally would, as if it was meant to be right on top of breasts.

:huh:

Sorry, i have no idea what you just said. all i read was breasts.

all the ladies comin out of the woodwork for the awesome girlie joker shirt =D

And - $10 for shipping? Ain't no way that box is that heavy!

So... do newbies not get to have avatars? Sad!

all the ladies comin out of the woodwork for the awesome girlie joker shirt =D
Dammit man, you're swaying me for going after this shirt! :csad:

And - $10 for shipping? Ain't no way that box is that heavy!

So... do newbies not get to have avatars? Sad!
N00blets don't have any privileges. And rightfully so. You gotta earn it. :o

yeah. takes 300 posts. seemed like forever. but if you get to postin. even thinks like "yeah." or "indeed." then you'll get there. but even then, it's a small one. took me awhile to get the 3000 post avvy that i have now. then a bigger one at 6000. and maybe a huge one at 10,000. im not sure.

and as far as the shipping for the shirt goes...i think the guy is just trying to make some extra cash off of the whole thing.

Dammit man, you're swaying me for going after this shirt! :csad:

it's a girls shirt. definitely. i mean, it's an awesome shirt. i'd wear a shirt with that design on it. but the cut is definitely for girls. bid on it. buy it. put it on. and then you will be so disappointed how much you look like an emo/skater boy and then you'll give it to your girlfriend. or if you don't have a g/f, or if your g/f doesn't like batman, then you will put it in the box and admire it, all the while regretting your decision to buy it =D

Realized I could have a sig now... gotta take advantage of the few privileges I DO have! :)

indeed. just post away. like, when you are doing other things online, have this open in another tab or window. that's what i do. just read the new stuff and post a little. find the threads you like to watch. the fanart thread is probably my favorite.

it's a girls shirt. definitely. i mean, it's an awesome shirt. i'd wear a shirt with that design on it. but the cut is definitely for girls. bid on it. buy it. put it on. and then you will be so disappointed how much you look like an emo/skater boy and then you'll give it to your girlfriend. or if you don't have a g/f, or if your g/f doesn't like batman, then you will put it in the box and admire it, all the while regretting your decision to buy it =D
Well it also looks like one of those really small/tight shirts I see preppy white boys wearing all the time. Should I risk that look even though that completely goes against my style?

What Would Joker Do? :eek:

Sweet deal. I like the fanart thread too - folks have done some great Dent manips especially!

Hm, I wonder how permanent Prismacolor markers are on shirts... I have a Bachelor's degree from an art school, so I'd better put it to good use I suppose. Haha.

I'm the one hamming it up in the middle, light scarf and black hair. :) I organized the whole thing, so I was pretty damn pumped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"