New Spider-Man 3 Story Line Rumor ! ! ! (VENOM)

Vile said:
LOL!

1: I wouldnt really be surprised if that were true
2: If it is (and I doubt it, buuuut..) I would laugh and laugh and laugh. Oh how I would laugh.

I will be laughing right along with you; because I think there is more than a good chance that this is exactly what will happen.

I think that would be the stupidest idea they could use in the story... I mean come on people think for a moment. Is raimi stupid enough to do a story like that? That would ruin the symbiote story line. This "PA" is full of bull****. I doubt thats Topher in the black suit, because if it was that would ruin the venom story. Venom is Venom... Venom is not Venom in a black spiderman costume. I think that Raimi and Sony have enough intelligence to not use such a stupid story line... Thats pretty much the scorpions story line, not Brock's/Venom's/Symbiote.

Hellrider said:
I think that would be the stupidest idea they could use in the story... I mean come on people think for a moment. Is raimi stupid enough to do a story like that? That would ruin the symbiote story line. This "PA" is full of bull****. I doubt thats Topher in the black suit, because if it was that would ruin the venom story. Venom is Venom... Venom is not Venom in a black spiderman costume. I think that Raimi and Sony have enough intelligence to not use such a stupid story line... Thats pretty much the scorpions story line, not Brock's/Venom's/Symbiote.

Well, he took Dr Conners/The Lizards story and gave it to Dr Octopus in Spidey 2...

So why not do the same with Venom?

Is it B.S.? Most likely. Is it plausable? Hell yes.

Part of me is kinda hoping it's true - that along with the whole blacksuited Spidey is really Venom comment...honestly, that would be priceless.

Vile said:
Well, he took Dr Conners/The Lizards story and gave it to Dr Octopus in Spidey 2...

So why not do the same with Venom?

Is it B.S.? Most likely. Is it plausable? Hell yes.

Part of me is kinda hoping it's true - that along with the whole blacksuited Spidey is really Venom comment...honestly, that would be priceless.

I was thinking that. Also, Raimi did cast the movie version of Mary Jane in the Gwen Stacy role. So, this is not entirely unbelievable. Raimi is known for switching the charicters around. I sure hope it is a false rumor though. That would soooo suck.

BTW, to some of the comments I read earlier about the black widow killing Brock, most black widow bites are not fatal. But, even if it was the case,(that Brock is bit by a black widow and you can't understand why that would be as powerful as the genetially enhanced spider) you people are asking for too much reality. This is a movie. It's about a comic book. C'mon, we can't expect this thing to be real life people!

biggles2000uk said:
No!

the official quote from the studio when the realised the pic was something in the lines of

"if you think this is a black and white picture, look closely, spiderman wheres a black suit in this one".

So, he does where a black suit
Exactly, it's like people don't think Sony know about their own movie. If they say Spider-Man is wearing a black costume, then he is. This rumor indicates that there's no need for Spidey to wear the symbiote suit, and we clearly see that he is in the poster, which was said by Sony. And most of these fools can't figure this out.:o

i cant believe u guys think itd be funny if that pic was actually venom!! I would cry lol, itd be terrible

Impossible. Black Widow? Venom is gonna be a freakin transexual? :)

Spider-Bite said:
here is all the proof you need right here. It wasn't a regular spider that bit peter. It was a genetically engineered super spider.

I believe that getting bit by a black widow would probably kill you.

Wait!

Maybe it was a genetically altered black widow?

or Eddie does die :eek:, lol

OR become a transexual venom, lol that's scary and who knows maybe venom
and spider-man might be ending up together since venom is really a woman , imagine the babies :)

cdude2k6 said:
Wait!

Maybe it was a genetically altered black widow?

or Eddie does die :eek:, lol

OR become a transexual venom, lol that's scary and who knows maybe venom
and spider-man might be ending up together since venom is really a woman , imagine the babies :)
.................................... **sigh** When is this thread going to get closed?

"BTW, to some of the comments I read earlier about the black widow killing Brock, most black widow bites are not fatal. But, even if it was the case,(that Brock is bit by a black widow and you can't understand why that would be as powerful as the genetially enhanced spider) you people are asking for too much reality. This is a movie. It's about a comic book. C'mon, we can't expect this thing to be real life people!"

Are Black Widow's the most dangerous spider? Are they all female? I dont know anything about spiders......

i believe the brock obsession with Gwen, but i think the rest is poop.

Turd McFurden said:

Exactimundo.

Odd, I thought the Gwen and Eddie was fake and maybe he has an obsession with MJ, but the rest sounds real, but we'll all see next year.

biggles2000uk said:
Its spiderman

Spidy does wear a black suit.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/fe...ws.php?id=3892

"Superhero Hype! has your exclusive first look at a new photo from Spider-Man 3! You may think you're looking at a black and white photo. Look closely, Spider-Man wears a black suit in Spider-Man 3. Tobey Maguire returns as Peter Parker/Spider-Man in Spider-Man 3. Release date is 5/4/07"

This is not a quote from Superherohype themselve, but a statement from the studio released with the pic. The same statement is used in Empire Magazine when they recieved the pic.

quoted for truth.

Turd McFurden said:

Which really shouldnt present a problem for Peter considering that after *****ing and whining for MJ for two movies - and to finally GET her - why would he look at someone else?

OOoOooOh Raimi...you gatta try harder than that, buddy.

boyscouT said:
quoted for truth.

I am with you on that one. People keep saying its just the red and blue suit, its not, it's black/blue-ish which is probably the tint/specularity of the symbiote. It's also too scaley and 3d'd to be the original suit.

Vile said:
Which really shouldnt present a problem for Peter considering that after *****ing and whining for MJ for two movies - and to finally GET her - why would he look at someone else?

OOoOooOh Raimi...you gatta try harder than that, buddy.
How bout the symbiote makes him a different Peter, a meaner one that prefers a girl like Gwen?

Hmm. The symbiote could be THE new dating tool for the new millenium, then.

It was probablly said 1,000 times in this thread...But anyway:

What the "PA" said couldn't work because it doesn't explain why spidey is wearing a black costume. And the fact that the spider that bit Peter was a GENETICALLY ALTERED SPIDER not a radioactive one. So it's an obvious lie from right there. Not only that but the kind of spider was more powerful than a black widow anyway. So even if the Black widow went through the same treatments or whatever, it wouldn't make Eddie Brock any better.

Also Harry never saw Peter get bitten. MJ did. So he wouldn't even know. He'd probablly tie it to Oscorp and what happened to his father, before tying it to the 15 spiders.

Now if the "PA" said that someone got bitten by one of the 15 genetically altered spiders in the first movie (or the one that bit Peter since it never died), then that would be interesting. I actually came up with that idea a month ago so I think it would make sense.

ChineseFooD said:
It was probablly said 1,000 times in this thread...But anyway:

What the "PA" said couldn't work because it doesn't explain why spidey is wearing a black costume. And the fact that the spider that bit Peter was a GENETICALLY ALTERED SPIDER not a radioactive one. So it's an obvious lie from right there. Not only that but the kind of spider was more powerful than a black widow anyway. So even if the Black widow went through the same treatments or whatever, it wouldn't make Eddie Brock any better.

Also Harry never saw Peter get bitten. MJ did. So he wouldn't even know. He'd probablly tie it to Oscorp and what happened to his father, before tying it to the 15 spiders.

Now if the "PA" said that someone got bitten by one of the 15 genetically altered spiders in the first movie (or the one that bit Peter since it never died), then that would be interesting. I actually came up with that idea a month ago so I think it would make sense.
but but but.

raimi said that vemon wou;ldm\t be in the mvoies. he said that he dislhated Vemon! so i'm pretty sure the vilain is the hodgodlin! i hear raimi on tv say tht.
and it's not a black suite ..the pictureere is in white/white!

Sorry....I couldn't resist. I like to imitate bunglefreak sometimes...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"