New Spider-Man 3 Story Line Rumor ! ! ! (VENOM)

Wait, when did Sam Raimi say that the pic was in black and white? What tv interview???

Batman333 said:
Wait, when did Sam Raimi say that the pic was in black and white? What tv interview???

Just stop.

Man I love that storyline! Why don't you guys?

Batman333 said:
"I went on record and said that the official pic of Spidey was not of a black suit. On the officail website, the picture that was released was on the main page, and when the "lightening" struck, the pic was clearly a red and blue suit. I am not saying that Spidey will not be wearing a black suit in this movie, I am just saying that the studio is running full interferance tactics for this movie. Why should we believe anything the studio says about the movie? They are hip to the internet age, and may put out disinformation."

Yeah, Studios want to stir up controversary to get attention to their product.....

okay if they are putting up interference like you say they are, and posting disinformation.... Then they must be doing that to have us TALK, not necessarilly to give us any information. At the same time, they cannot relent and say "SIKE!!!! There wont be no Spiderman in a black costume or Venom, We dont know what you were thinking." That would be cold hearted and cruel, and an insult to the fans out there of spiderman. I feel there are too many clues and hints that there will be a black costume and Venom. Remember what Kristen Dunce said once, about Sandman and Venom. And I think I heard someone else mention Venom as well.
I truly hope you were right though and that it is only the effect of the lightning... Cause I dont like the black costume looking like that with all the webbing...

It looks like the same blue and red costume, only "gray".....Not very cool at all....

there is going to be a big Venom situation being resolved sometime soon. I really think this is going to be pretty big.. I cant wait till it happends..

Venom will probably be the main bad guy in part 4 and a cameo and set up in part 3...sandman will be the main bad guy.

We will all have to wait to see what the real sotry line will be :) not even a year now ;)

or the teaser trailer should explain at least some things....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"