New Superman Returns Target Render!

THWIP* is just a Marvel Fanboy. Superman Returns will be an awesome movie.

I hope. But I doubt. Lex Luthor is boring. Bring on Zod or Braniac. :o

I think they're actually thinking of bringing General Zod for the sequel.
Which, of course, would be amazing.
I still say Luthor will be a good match in "SR", a friend read that in the movie he discovers and uses Kryptonian technology against Supes :eek:
I hope tha's true.

WhatsHisFace said:
THWIP* is just a Marvel Fanboy. Superman Returns will be an awesome movie.

No....it won't.

The game is the best shot at anything superman related being good.

Well first of all, saying the film will be good or bad is entirely opinion. And secondly, the movie has yet to be released, so thefore your judgments are based on nothing, maybe a trailer at best. Viewing a minute out of a 2hr movie(give or take) is hardly ANYTHING to base a decent, respectable opinion on.

ProjectPat2280 said:
Well first of all, saying the film will be good or bad is entirely opinion. And secondly, the movie has yet to be released, so thefore your judgments are based on nothing, maybe a trailer at best. Viewing a minute out of a 2hr movie(give or take) is hardly ANYTHING to base a decent, respectable opinion on.
A trailer, a directors track record and a huge budget, several proven actors and years in the making.

We have a pretty good guess here.

WhatsHisFace said:
A trailer, a directors track record and a huge budget, several proven actors and years in the making.

.......NOT INCLUDING THE STARRING ROLE. :o

THWIP* said:
.......NOT INCLUDING THE STARRING ROLE. :o
He'll do fine. They would have done as many takes as it took to get his acting perfect.

WhatsHisFace said:

Such a shame its based on one of the most colossally boring characters in fictional history, though,

WhatsHisFace said:

1.)A trailer that displays NO real acting what-so-ever.
2.)I agree, the best indication of future performance is past performance.
3.)A hudge budget Means NOTHING other than that ur gonna see alot of special fx, and that the actors are overpaid, does in NO way deem the movie good.
4.)Like THWIP said, except for the MAIN STARRING role, Routh is NOT in any way a proven actor, doesnt mean he wont do great, but he is not "proven".
5.)Years in the making, again doesnt really hold a lot of water, if you spend years making a house out of crappy materiels, the end result will be a crappy house.

What im getting at, is just because you have these variables does not mean everything will add up. I tend to agree with you and think the movie will be fine, given that i havent seen anything to make me think otherwise.

930272_20060308_screen001.jpg

Dont know if anyone else has seen this, but heres another screen shot from the game.

Hope this game is better than the crappy spider-man 2, it sure looks good.

Horrorfan said:
Such a shame its based on one of the most colossally boring characters in fictional history, though,
Clearly you've never once read a single Superman story.

I found two updated screenshots for the upcoming Superman Return videogame!!

Clark Kent!!
superman.png

Superman flying high above Metropolis!!
sman2.gif

seriously though, the game looks great, I've already pre-ordered it at Gamestop :up::supes:

ToddIsDead said:
Clearly you've never once read a single Superman story.

Sorry but I don't find totally clean cut, uber powerful heroes who never loose (or very very rarely looses) and is pretty much a god and has no problems in life whatsoever interesting. at all. It's never been more obvious to me that a hero is never really in danger. I mean we are always aware the hero is gonna come through, but sometimes there is real doubt...not so with superman. I always knew he was gonna come through unchanged and with very little trial and tribulation.

I ironically like smallville though (perhaps because he is not uberpowerful and can actually show vunerability) and the death of superman and return archs. But aside from that? I find the character to be boring, though still more interesting than 99% of Dc's roster (Batman and Constantine aside).

ProjectPat2280 said:
930272_20060308_screen001.jpg

Dont know if anyone else has seen this, but heres another screen shot from the game.

THAT'S THE VERY FIRST "TARGET IMAGE" THEY RELEASED......I POSTED IT IN THE "OFFICIAL" THREAD. THIS THREAD WAS MEANT AS A JOKE THREAD. :o

Horrorfan said:
Sorry but I don't find totally clean cut, uber powerful heroes who never loose (or very very rarely looses) and is pretty much a god and has no problems in life whatsoever interesting. at all. It's never been more obvious to me that a hero is never really in danger. I mean we are always aware the hero is gonna come through, but sometimes there is real doubt...not so with superman. I always knew he was gonna come through unchanged and with very little trial and tribulation.

I ironically like smallville though (perhaps because he is not uberpowerful and can actually show vunerability) and the death of superman and return archs. But aside from that? I find the character to be boring, though still more interesting than 99% of Dc's roster (Batman and Constantine aside).
From what you just typed, I can now cement my accusation. Once again, you clearly haven't read many Superman stories, and you have very little knowledge of the character and his exploits.

And you seem to know nothing about the entirety of the DCU if you think that Batman and Constantine are the only interesting characters.

Let me guess, you think Wolverine is the greatest character ever created and you love everything that Bendis has done with Marvel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"