New Superman Returns Target Render!

Ah, well joke threads are useless, so this needed to be converted. But sorry for posting somthing that has already been posted.

Maybe it's just like Storm's lightning being pink in XML2.

You know, there's a slight possibility that this game won't suck.

WhatsHisFace said:
Because this game sucks.

Why dont you wait for the game to get released first and then judge it.
Oh and heat vision is yellow because Superman is using regular strength heat vision. It has different levels of intensity and its controlledd reall time. Plus you can upgrade it in the FoS.

ToddIsDead said:
From what you just typed, I can now cement my accusation. Once again, you clearly haven't read many Superman stories, and you have very little knowledge of the character and his exploits.

And you seem to know nothing about the entirety of the DCU if you think that Batman and Constantine are the only interesting characters.

Let me guess, you think Wolverine is the greatest character ever created and you love everything that Bendis has done with Marvel.
You've actually changed your accusation from 'not read a single issue' to 'not read many'. Way to back track.Wolverine is a great character. He can be beat, he can be hurt, and he has come through a lot. You're probably one of those people who jump on the 'anti wolverine' bandwagons JUST on the basis that he is popular, and forget the decades of character development he had before the cartoons and film. And actually, I think Bendis is a mediocre writer on anything EXCEPT Spiderman. But so what if I did? Like I care what a guy with a DC avatar thinks of my opinions.I don't know much about the DC Universe (or as I call it 'Genericverse') and guess what? I have no intention to. They are all stupidly, uber powerful perfect characters. LAME.

Dark_Lord said:
Why dont you wait for the game to get released first and then judge it.
Oh and heat vision is yellow because Superman is using regular strength heat vision. It has different levels of intensity and its controlledd reall time. Plus you can upgrade it in the FoS.

Like 'Pimp my ride' but with Superman?

Thats stupid.

I agree with Horrorfan on his statement about Bendis only being good with Spidey. I subscribe to New Avengers, but I'm thinking about canceling it. Whatever intensity Supes uses, his heat vision should always be a shade of red.

No, Bendis's good work did not involve superheroes excluding House of M and Daredevil. Ultimate Spider-Man and the New Avengers suck ash.

I think you switched House of M with USM.

jaydawg said:
I think you switched House of M with USM.
No, both of those suck. At least now.. USM used was great until the Venom arc and it started to slowly go downhill from there. Daredevil is great, though. No one can deny that. Bendis did an amazing job for the character. I really liked The Pulse a lot, too.. That was a really underrated book.

Horrorfan said:
You've actually changed your accusation from 'not read a single issue' to 'not read many'. Way to back track.Wolverine is a great character. He can be beat, he can be hurt, and he has come through a lot. You're probably one of those people who jump on the 'anti wolverine' bandwagons JUST on the basis that he is popular, and forget the decades of character development he had before the cartoons and film. And actually, I think Bendis is a mediocre writer on anything EXCEPT Spiderman. But so what if I did? Like I care what a guy with a DC avatar thinks of my opinions.I don't know much about the DC Universe (or as I call it 'Genericverse') and guess what? I have no intention to. They are all stupidly, uber powerful perfect characters. LAME.
For once I have to disagree with you. Say this about 2 years ago and I would've agreed with you. DC Comics has been amazing lately and that's a lot coming out of me. I used to hate DC.. Like literally LOATHE DC.. Like, I thought that they were scum.. I was a Marvel Zombie.. But lately, Marvel has been putting out **** while DC has been putting out epic, amazing stories that really are great. Lately DC has really outshined Marvel and put out a lot of consistantly great stories. They really know how to write superhero stories which is something that they forgot to do for a long time. Now I wish that Marvel's sales will start going WAY down and they realize how bad they're doing.

Comics are going to end up going to a bad place again. The problem is that eventhough book suck ash on a consistent basis, fans still buy them. They always think, oh, this book used to be good, so it's gonna get better. The thing is that they don't and people keep buying books that don't deserve their money. It's really the reason why Marvel is still making more then DC. Marvel USED to make amazing books and DC USED to make **** ones. Now that their roles have reversed, people have to get back into DC and out of Marvel. If people keep dealing with the writers at Marvels bull****, it's going to stay that way. Marvel is a business and businesses care about money more then all else. If they keep making money, why would they **** with their equation?

WeeZiTe said:
Comics are going to end up going to a bad place again. The problem is that eventhough book suck ash on a consistent basis, fans still buy them. They always think, oh, this book used to be good, so it's gonna get better.

Or maybe, JUST maybe, not everyone thinks they suck like you do? The Ultimates is THE best comic out there are the moment, bar none. Ultimate X Men is still pretty good. Haven't read it in a while but Exiles was brilliant. Mark Millar's wolverine was also pretty brilliant. Marvel Zombies was amazingly fun. So yeah.... not everyone thinks Marvel sucks at the moment.

Hahahaha. I love it when dweebs get peeved by color schemes.
"Why is his heat vision yellow?!? It should always be shades of red! :mad:" LOL
sound like gay set designers. "I speCIFICALLY asked for MAUVE!:mad:"

Wilhelm-Scream said:

Yeah lol there are pretty stupid complaints around here some...well ALL of the time. But what can ya do?

Wilhelm-Scream said:

I HAVEN'T SEEN/HEARD SOMEONE USE THE WORD "DWEEB" SINCE 1989. :O

i like the yellowish heat vision... i figure: his powers come from the yellow son, and now his heat vision looks like yellow sun-rays.

simple enough.

Mr. Credible said:
i like the yellowish heat vision... i figure: his powers come from the yellow son, and now his heat vision looks like yellow sun-rays.

simple enough.
I doubt EA gave this game that much thought.

WhatsHisFace said:
I doubt EA gave this game that much thought.

YEAH, IT PROBABLY WENT DOWN SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

ARTIST #1-- HEY.....WHAT COLOR IS HEAT? :confused:

ARTIST #2-- WHAT?

ARTIST #1-- HEAT.......WHAT COLOR IS HEAT?

ARTIST #2-- WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? HEAT DOESN'T HAVE A "COLOR", YOU DUMBASS. :rolleyes:

ARTIST #1-- WELL, IT'S GOT TO, BECAUSE I'VE GOT THIS "HEAT VISION" BULLSHlT TO DO, AND IT NEEDS TO HAVE A COLOR! :mad:

ARTIST #2-- WHATEVER. I GUESS IT'S YELLOW, OR SOMETHING.

ARTIST #1-- YELLOW?! YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR F***ING MIND; HEAT IS NOT YELLOW.

ARTIST #2-- HEY, F*** YOU........YOU ASKED ME, SO I TOLD YOU WHAT I THINK. HEAT IS YELLOW. YOU KNOW WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE, AND YOU DREW A PIC OF THE SUN UP IN THE CORNER OF YOUR PICTURES? WHAT COLOR DID YOU COLOR THE SUN?

ARTIST #1-- GREEN.

ARTIST #2--WTF.......GREEN?! WERE YOU F***ING guitarED OR SOMETHING?

ARTIST #1-- MY TEACHERS SAID I WAS "GIFTED" AND "CREATIVE", GODDAMMIT! EVERYBODY ELSE COLORED THEIR SUNS YELLOW.

ARTIST #2-- THAT'S BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT'S THE COLOR OF HEAT, YOU F***ING MORON! :mad:

ARTIST #1-- O.K., FINE.....I'LL MAKE HIS HEAT VISION YELLOW ; BUT IF WE CATCH A BUNCH OF FLACK FOR THIS, I'M NOT TAKING THE BLAME!

ARTIST #2-- FINE BY ME.........JUST DON'T MAKE IT PURPLE, YOU F***ING guitar! :mad: :rolleyes: GODDAMN.......I KNEW WE SHOULD'VE STUCK WITH FOOTBALL! :marv:

On another note, for those who say Batman could beat anyone, I distinctly remember Judge Dredd pwning his ash before saving his life.

PWNED BATS.

Horrorfan said:
Or maybe, JUST maybe, not everyone thinks they suck like you do? The Ultimates is THE best comic out there are the moment, bar none. Ultimate X Men is still pretty good. Haven't read it in a while but Exiles was brilliant. Mark Millar's wolverine was also pretty brilliant. Marvel Zombies was amazingly fun. So yeah.... not everyone thinks Marvel sucks at the moment.
No, the general ammount of fans really do think it sucks. Look around at the boards here, a lot of people are generally getting sick of them. I'm not going to say that EVERYTHING at Marvel sucks, but a lot of it really does. Look no further then Avengers Disassembled, House of M, and the Other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"