New 'Too Human' Scans...

I dunno. I just wanted to say how cool Liquid was. :D

Then again, Solidus might have been working for the good of the country...but he still was a criminal as his ways were completely twisted. He was glad when he died. I'm sure he could have done something else to get rid of the Patriots.

The Boss just sacrificed her ''children'', her life and her honor for the sake of the government who failed her. It wasn't her who launched that nuke, it was that damned Volgin and she paid with everything she had for that. I thought she was much more memorable then Solidus because of that.

TheCardPlayer said:
Then again, Solidus might have been working for the good of the country...but he still was a criminal as his ways were completely twisted. He was glad when he died. I'm sure he could have done something else to get rid of the Patriots.

Such as...? Everyone in the MGS saga has been working their asses off overtime to get rid of The Patriots while Solidus was the only one who succeeded enough to be percieved as an imminent threat to their existence. His methods were undoubtedly terrorist but it's much more important to note that they worked to serve his just cause. Like I said, he's very much like General Frank Hummel in The Rock. And anyone who still insists that his cause wasn't noble just because of his questionable means is stupendously naive.

The Boss just sacrificed her ''children'', her life and her honor for the sake of the government who failed her. It wasn't her who launched that nuke, it was that damned Volgin and she paid with everything she had for that. I thought she was much more memorable then Solidus because of that.

Which is exactly why I prefer Solidus - because of the depth and complexity in his character. He was a villain sure, and at times you'd no doubt justify his immediate disposal, but as you progress through the game and get to know him and his ideals better, you'd realize that ultimately there was good in him. His character was painted with the "shades of grey" rather than the simpleton extreme contrasts of good and evil which made him so compelling.

By comparison, The Boss was excruciatingly one-dimensional with an increasingly dull black-and-white affair all the way. Meh. :down:

I just finished watching the French movie L'Empire Des Loups and I get you now.

One of the characters in that film is a good guy...that is revealed to be a bad guy...but no! He's good again! Yay! We got too many characters like that and this is exactly what The Boss is.

I guess my attachment to her comes from what her death means to Big Boss, not exactly herself.

Anyway, about destroying the Patriots, I wonder what happen after Liquid ran away with the Ray at the end of MGS2. Do Ocelot really know where the Patriots are hidden?

God of War is a subpar product? You, my friend, are an idiot. 90% of the people that played GOW thought it was great, if not downright fantastic. You're obviously a Microsoft fanboy. Guess what happened to the last platform jumping game(Kameo), it sucked!!! But I have to admit that if they deliver on half of what they're saying, then it will be worth the $60.

Damn you all!!! I just read like five Subsistence spoilers!! You guys suck big time. And to the guy who say that MGS blows ass, you suck ass, ***.

villejo said:
God of War is a subpar product? You, my friend, are an idiot. 90% of the people that played GOW thought it was great, if not downright fantastic. You're obviously a Microsoft fanboy. Guess what happened to the last platform jumping game(Kameo), it sucked!!! But I have to admit that if they deliver on half of what they're saying, then it will be worth the $60.

Kameo is a great game. Was it GOW? Of course not, but you're comparing apples and oranges. Don't bash it simply because this seems like a Microsoft/Sony debate. Kameo was a beautiful game with reasonable graphics and above all else, it was fun. GOW was great too though.

guitarsingerguy said:
Kameo is a great game. Was it GOW? Of course not, but you're comparing apples and oranges. Don't bash it simply because this seems like a Microsoft/Sony debate. Kameo was a beautiful game with reasonable graphics and above all else, it was fun. GOW was great too though.

EXACTLY. I DON'T KNOW WHO THE F*** THIS 'VILLEJO' CHARACTER IS, OR FROM UNDER WHAT STONE HE CRAWLED........BUT HE NEEDS TO CRAWL BACK UNDER IT. :down:rolleyes:

THWIP I think you should kiss my ass. When a Microsoft developer talks bad about a Sony developer's game, it becomes a MS/S debate. GOW is already proven, but Too Human has only looked pretty and promised great things.

villejo said:
THWIP I think you should kiss my ass.

I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR NOOB ASS AWAY FROM HERE, AND DON'T BOTHER COMING BACK. :)

How about you take your arrogance and shove it up your ass, jerk.

WhatsHisFace said:
Probably Riz or BYrKee.

NO, AS MUCH AS IT PAINS ME TO SAY IT, HE'S NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO BE 'RIZ' (WHICH I SUPPOSE COULD ACTUALLY BE TAKEN AS AN INSULT ANYWAY). BESIDES........HIS JOIN DATE IS SEPT. '05, AND 'RIZ' HAS ONLY BEEN GONE FOR A MONTH OR SO. 'BYRKEE' WOULDN'T BE DUMB ENOUGH TO COME BACK IN HERE. OR WOULD HE? :o

Now you're going to just post about me but not to me? Loser.

villejo said:
Now you're going to just post about me but not to me? Loser.

IT'S AN A & B CONVERSATION, THAT YOU NEED TO C YOUR WAY OUT OF, KID. :o

THWIP* said:
NO, AS MUCH AS IT PAINS ME TO SAY IT, HE'S NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO BE 'RIZ' (WHICH I SUPPOSE COULD ACTUALLY BE TAKEN AS AN INSULT ANYWAY). BESIDES........HIS JOIN DATE IS SEPT. '05, AND 'RIZ' HAS ONLY BEEN GONE FOR A MONTH OR SO. 'BYRKEE' WOULDN'T BE DUMB ENOUGH TO COME BACK IN HERE. OR WOULD HE? :o
Riz is actually really stupid though. Like, even dumber than you are giving him credit for.

WhatsHisFace said:
Riz is actually really stupid though. Like, even dumber than you are giving him credit for.

THAT WAS KINDA MY POINT THOUGH.......THIS GUY IS EVEN BELOW 'RIZ'. :O

No, it's "hey look at me! I'm so smart I can talk about someone behind their back right in front of them" (dumbs##t) And I'm not automatically a noob because I disagree with you, old man. I'm sorry that I'm not a loser with over 15,000 posts like you social rejects.

I feel like I should know this person... is it Rodan, Snake... uh, whoever else?

guitarsingerguy said:
What the **** is up with all the *****ebags joining lately?!?!?!?! :confused:
I don't know, but instead of controlling them, Morg is closing my threads because he's not cool.

WhatsHisFace said:
I feel like I should know this person... is it Rodan, Snake... uh, whoever else?

I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD KILL THIS PERSON, AND DO US ALL A FAVOR. :o

villejo said:
Or maybe you're not cool, but just maybe.
That was ruled out, the thread filled up with losers immediately. Not one cool person went in besides DRT.

Anyone who listened to this week's 1up radio: they said they went to SK's offices and chatted with Dennis Dyack.

Left stick - moves the main character (named Baldur)
left Trigger - fires left hand weapon
Right Trigger - fires right hand weapon
A - Jump. There's no platforming, and Dyack outlines that the Jump is used for air combat.
Right stick - melee attacks.

Yadda yadda talk about norse mythology (I'm weak in the knees for Norse Mythology:O) and how it will have subtext and meaning and so on. Valkaries, Loki and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"