New 'Too Human' Scans...

Gammy v.2 said:
Hehe Eric, they still have way too much work to do.
Don't worry :up:
It's too late, I've already seen the cartoony, silly art direction. They'd have to see screenshots of Rune to get the epiphany needed to re-do all the graphics. :(

Oh man, my heart is broken. :(

Still not seeing the problem? Or maybe I need to work on my complaining skills :(

guitarsingerguy said:
What's up with you not being banned yet? :confused: :(

Maybe because the people who actually matter don't think I've done anything wrong.

Yeah, you haven't done anything wrong... You're just an idiot.

guitarsingerguy said:
Then God hope I never become a mod.
You mean hope TO God that you never become a mod, right? I am tired of these childish antics, so maybe everyone can just have their own opinion. I do hope this game is good, but I think that it's unfair to continously talk bad about another game. So what if you could use one combo? You can be an idiot and do that, or switch it up and look stylish, as well as get more orbs.

If this game is half as good as it's hyped up to be, it's going to be orgasmic... Plain and simple.. I really like what I hear.. :up:

villejo said:
Are you that dumb? It's called hype, you idiot.

Shut-up. It was an expression he was using, muster up all your intelligence and figure it out.

H o l y C r a p :eek:

1146524731.jpg

1146524730.jpg

1146524729.jpg

1146524728.jpg

1146524032.jpg

1146524031.jpg

You don't have to tell me. Ninja Gaiden + RPG elements + Psychological story + Gun Kata + Viking Mythology = Awesome x Happiness.

Oh, mamma, this game is going to rock :up:

The water looks very good. I think "Farcry Instincts Predator Evolution" changed videogame water forever, though.

The actual graphics looked good, but overall that was disappointing. If that's supposed to beat DMC or God of War, I don't see it.

LobokDaikon said:
The actual graphics looked good, but overall that was disappointing. If that's supposed to beat DMC or God of War, I don't see it.

LOL.....I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHY ANYONE WOULD MAKE THAT COMPARISON TO BEGIN WITH; THIS GAME WILL MOP THE FLOOR WITH 'DMC' AND 'GOW'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"