Superman Returns New trailer coming soon?

explode7 said:
Not the next trailer I'm talking about the trailer 2.

But so far nothing has been confirmed to be airing with Smallville. We will just have to wait & see

Watching smallville finale next week DNSK?

Smallville is dying out I don't think they should put it for another year again but next week's episode seems to be promising.

To much going on for this to be the last Season. But with the Law Suit & Superboy getting killed off in the Comics because of it who knows whats going to happen to this Show after Season 6.

Yeah thats the disadvantage when there are family members of the creators of a comic book character alive. See thats why Marvel don't face such rediculous things they have one creator, Stan Lee, for all of there characters.

dark_b said:
my point? who cares what mike says. nothing agains him. but he is just a writter.
uhhh...I'd care what he says, if I were you. I'm pretty sure Mike has a pretty good idea of what's going on. Y'know, being involved in the making of the film and all...

Zorex_519 said:
uhhh...I'd care what he says, if I were you. I'm pretty sure Mike has a pretty good idea of what's going on. Y'know, being involved in the making of the film and all...
come on man. :confused:
a writter involved in the marketing of this movie? are the guys at Wb idiots?
they should have only guys at the marketing who know what they are doing. mike should writte and thats all.

Where did Mike say we were getting the 2nd trailer? I didn't see it?

I think the the writers and staff of Smallville are signed through 7 seasons, not sure about the actors. That being said, the WB is merging with UPN and some shows are not going to make it, Everwood, One Tree Hill, Bedford Diaries, and Smallville are all in the mix. I think Smallville is definately safe and I would say that it will be joined by Everwood, the other two being cut.

everwood is good. i only watch it because of one girl. she is so cute hehehehehehe

dark_b said:
come on man. :confused:
a writter involved in the marketing of this movie? are the guys at Wb idiots?
they should have only guys at the marketing who know what they are doing. mike should writte and thats all.
Whether he's involved in the making of the trailers or not, doesn't mean he hasn't the slightest idea of when they're made.
And aren't you being a little narrow minded about this? He's a writer, yes, but he may have talent in other areas. How do you know that he wasn't involved in the making of the first teaser?

I'd like the new trailer to show a bit more. Meaning the shirt rip and etc. This trailer IMO goes as far as 7/10. Which is good, but not great considering it's Superman by i got the feeling i was looking any other superhero film. But my opinion can change.

I'm not caring about it, the trailer is good to me, I can hold out till June 30th with just that.

I hope the international trailer does what I was hoping the theatrical would do and that it to let audiences know where Superman was and give audiences a better plot toward the movie.

dark_b said:
everwood is good. i only watch it because of one girl. she is so cute hehehehehehe

:confused: I hope its not the little girl. And if it is. I hope you're like 12 or something. :down

The International Trailer was already cut. It was filed with FX that weren't ready for the US based one. It was finished oh...actually about this week. My source says it will "blow our minds" if we thought we saw anything in the US domestic one.

So, perhaps not this week, but if I go by what this guy says, we're looking at anywhere from the 16th to the 21st about. Can't give specifics. But like I said, it's been cut already, the FXs were just being worked on.

Superman's an international icon, it's only reasonable that his international trailer be just as big.

bosef982 said:
The International Trailer was already cut. It was filed with FX that weren't ready for the US based one. It was finished oh...actually about this week. My source says it will "blow our minds" if we thought we saw anything in the US domestic one.

So, perhaps not this week, but if I go by what this guy says, we're looking at anywhere from the 16th to the 21st about. Can't give specifics. But like I said, it's been cut already, the FXs were just being worked on.

Superman's an international icon, it's only reasonable that his international trailer be just as big.

Can you be sure?

BrollySupersj said:
Can you be sure?

Yes.

You will have a new international trailer within the next two weeks, just in time to compete publicly with X3 -- no coincidence there.

I'm not getting my hopes up, I could see them just using the same trailer everywhere...

bosef982 said:

sounds about right.
and yeah, from what I've seen, international trailers have tended to be better than domestic. and I also agree that I hope we see more about the story other than just "You're back." I mean, we know what's up, but I'd like to see the story accurately represented in the trailer.

16th-21st...sounds good :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"