New TV Spot

kewl..........................

damn stop it!... stop watching tv spots! argh! :(

nice one ... damn not brawl and ratchet GRRRRR MR BAY COME ON ADD IT !

Cool.

What I also find cool about all these is we are pretty much seeing the same clips over and over again, albiet with different editing and it all seems new every time.

I think there were only two real new seconds- "pod" transforming and that airplane shot- wow! Where was that in the script?!

thank You . . . I like deploying Scorponok.

Damn, talk about your preview overload in one week lol

I am still holding my breath for this movie to be good.

That was released a couple of weeks ago I think.

From what i'm looking at over on AICN and IESB.net it seems like there is another one out.

Damn how many different spots are there?

I'd better be bl**dy careful i don't spoiler myself for the Heroes finale that i'll see in the morning

Damn beaten by seconds LOL

So the new stuff.... Cool effect of Skorponok jumping out then back in the sand... Can't work out if he nabbed either marine?

SS Gun/Sword/whatever is bl**dy huge!

New spot I think tonight on American Idol. Maybe the same one from Heroes. Showed new clips of Scorponok making tremors underneath the sand and then jumping out at soldiers. That was the only new scene I think.

I can't get the TV Spot entitled "Vibration" to load (posted on the front page of superhype, sends you to comingsoon.net) -- anyone have the quicktime version to download?

I can't get the TV Spot entitled "Vibration" to load (posted on the front page of superhype, sends you to comingsoon.net) -- anyone have the quicktime version to download?

I bet that's the one that Idol had. There's a scene in the desert where there's a tremor that shakes some equipment and Josh Duhamel says "What was that?" then Scorponok jumps out.

This one's called "Declare": http://www.transformersmovie.com/public/video_files/Transformers_Declare_Rev30_lrg.mov

It has some more shots of Blackout transforming.

The Movie-Box says it's not active in Quicktime yet which is really just annoying now. And I can't get the Windows version to work either, it gets about 1/3 of the way then the video stops but the audio keeps going.

Anyone have a non-HD version of the "Vibration" TV spot? Or does anyone know a good free program to convert it out of HD?

I just saw a new spot while my kids were watching Spongebob. You see Shia tell BB that BB is his guardian. You hear who I think is Optimus talk to Shia. You see more Optimus transformation (same as Shrek trailer I think) and then you see Shia tell a disembodied Frenzy, "Not so tought without a head are you?" then he kicks Frenzy's head.

really crappy version on youtube~~>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlNHKaOQNEg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"