New Year's Eve - What's the game plan?

I got a "You Rock" on Hit Me With Your Best Shot at Best Buy on Hard today. Beat that, and you earn my respect. :o

I'm working my way through career mode on easy, I'll be on hard mode soon. I tried medium on one song and it doesn't seem too bad...I tried expert and was like...whoa! :wow:

be in bed by 10 and drive down to VA the next day.

I work in NYC, but I won't go anywhere near Times Square when I get out of work tomorrow. Back home to NJ for me, and spend it with my family.

I am actually trying a new year promotion at the bar. I am staying sober and taxing customers home. I rented a van for it. I figure it might attract people so they and their group of friends can all drink without having to leave someone out as DD. Its a small town, so it won't be hard...and I think the business I pull in should justify it. If nothing else, it'll show some appreciation for the regulars.

Getting drunk. Got a problem though. I was at a club the other night, and I ended up getting two phone numbers from different girls. Not sure who I want to hook up with on New Years b/c they're both good-looking.

I am actually trying a new year promotion at the bar. I am staying sober and taxing customers home. I rented a van for it. I figure it might attract people so they and their group of friends can all drink without having to leave someone out as DD. Its a small town, so it won't be hard...and I think the business I pull in should justify it. If nothing else, it'll show some appreciation for the regulars.

That's actually pretty damn cool Matt. Nothing worse than being the DD. If there was a bar here that did that I'd most definitely partake.

Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve Tv deal. haha. j/k

Champagne with the wife and then getting my freak on!

Going to a Dresden Dolls concert.

After work, a coworker of mine has a house party going on. I'm probably heading there for some socialization and moderate drinking. If I change my mind, I'll just stay home with the family, and get completely wasted with my mom.

I'm coming out of my shell tonight -- I'm gonna party hard :)

I said my shell, not the closet :)

Of course there isn't. Whatever makes you happy dude :up:

Don't fight it!

I'm wearing them in for tonight :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija