The Dark Knight New York Dentmobile (Today Show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:brucebat:

Awesome, Awesome.

l_e0b5c34141bded5236b01912cf21e89a.jpg

:woot:

I had a GREAT time... I really coudnt stand that kid with the shirt off trying to act like a bad ass while we were in the middle of the pillow fight... if there were no cops, I would of decked him.. But o well, they told me that was there only time using the gotham news... so we should feel special lol

Hey, I was there too-which person there were you?

I was in a black hooded coat with an "I believe in Harvey Dent" T-shirt. I was one of the guys with the bigger signs and a large roll of stickers to pass out. Beyond that, I'm the guy who looks a little like Harry Potter.

I just got back to my apartment after a full day of campaigning, so I'll post some of my pictures soon.

i was the one with the leather biker jacket and bookbag full of pins.

I think i was the LOUDEST one there both in the 5th avenue thing and the union square area.

I left right after the "gotham city news" interview before the pillow fight. Unless more things happend after i dont know.

i was the one with the leather biker jacket and bookbag full of pins.

I think i was the LOUDEST one there both in the 5th avenue thing and the union square area.

I left right after the "gotham city news" interview before the pillow fight. Unless more things happend after i dont know.

I remember you there. You and I were part of the wandering group that circled Union Square two times trying to find the Dentmobile. And yes, you did miss us being evicted from the Pillow Fight. That was not fun; some people got their large posters destroyed by banzai pillow-fighters. But the campaign managers made up for it and we did another TV spot right by the Dentmobile after we'd reconvened.

^ that guy in the pillow fight with his shirt off was a jerk

Amen, dude. I fear that if we didn't get out of there fast, he would've gone "Quest for Fire" on our camera crew and the nice lady from the Gotham News.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"