The Dark Knight New York Times set visit (A Must SEE)

He's still hoping Nicholson get's the Ocsar from '89. :whatever:

Ah, well, we all have our wishes... Personally I'd find it nice if Heath got at least nominated but something tells me he won't, it's just rare. And I realize I'm saying this BEFORE seeing the movie, yes. I'm just thinking out loud here.

Reading articles discussing this topic is cool enough. It's not just us fans then who speculate about a Posthumous Oscar for Heath. Other people are thinking about it, too. That's a nice feeling no matter how you look at the issue.

lol, heath cant get the oscar because he is dead.

I don't know if you're being serious or not, but Peter Finch won the Academy Award for Best Actor and he died before the awards. He has been the only actor to ever win a posthumous award. It would absolutely amazing if Ledger won for his role of the Joker, but I think it would be difficult to accomplish but not impossible. Granted, the film has not been released yet and this is all hypothetical.

i dont think ledger will be oscar worthy in this film, plus the academy never gives oscars to comic book films, acting wise at least.

i dont think ledger will be oscar worthy in this film, plus the academy never gives oscars to comic book films, acting wise at least.

True. I believe the last actor to be nominated for such a different role was Johnny Depp from Pirates. It can be done, but again, I think it's a very difficult accomplishment for a comicbook film.

Good point. His performance will be great I'm sure, but Oscar worthy? I don't know.

Why does joker look so different. could this be a fake joker. It looks like it. cough beginning of killing joke cough ?

Why does joker look so different. could this be a fake joker. It looks like it. cough beginning of killing joke cough ?
How does he look different? He just has a weird look on his face

He looks puzzled because he probably has no idea who is behind him. :woot:

I doubt it, but I really like the way you think.

:hoboj:

yea check it out

capture_30072007_031646.jpg
newbatpic2.jpg

capture_30072007_031654.jpg

tdk_trailercaps19re.jpg

(notice the familiar line.....haha :woot: )

nice^. I still think everything is normal with the new photo scene though. No fake outs.

I think the batsuit it going to look way better on screen then in pics

He looks puzzled because he probably has no idea who is behind him. :woot:

Obviously the smell of leather just reached his nosetrils and he went: "What the heck?" :woot:

Btw, great comparison, JaD!

Wow I can't believe I didn't notice that line from the comics before.

Batman isn't saying the "Where is he?" Line to the Joker in that pic though.

Batman isn't saying the "Where is he?" Line to the Joker in that pic though.
he's not saying it to the Joker in either of the pics, the Killing Joke one, some guy was posing as the Joker (u can see his makeup is coming off)

he's not saying it to the Joker in either of the pics, the Killing Joke one, some guy was posing as the Joker (u can see his makeup is coming off)

Either that or that he's actually frightened :cwink:

WOW! I just now stumbled upon this thread!
Thanks for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"