The Dark Knight New York Times set visit (A Must SEE)

Say, could these be pics from a possible upcomming trailer?:o :woot:

jokerinterroroom.jpg

It looks like the new pic of bats and joker is not during filming. They both look like they are taking ideas from Nolan.
I feel like Eric Cartman. I keep thinkin' bout freezing myself then getting thawed out in 3 months.
Oy.

jokerinterroroom.jpg

Batman
: Wow -- these captions are annoying as s**t.

Joker: O RLY?

:funny:

130 more days

130 days....man it's so weird looking back on the beginning when 'Begins' came out.

back when it was laughably being dubbed 'Batman Continues' and names like Paul Bettany and Adrian Brody we're being flung around before knowledge of Ledger's interest and involvement had even come up.

And along the way we've gotten a new additional screenwriter, a new Batsuit, a new Rachel, a new vehicle...

Through the triumph of viral marketing to the tragedy of Heath, this particular pre-production/production/post production/marketing has DEFINATELY been one for the record books.

It makes me wonder how the hell our goings-on here at the Hype for BB3 are gonna top this tremendous experiance.

And there are no finer people on or off the web to wait, comment, deliberate and anticipate this film with than all of you.

[/touching Kodak moment]

130 days...130 DAYS!!!

what a ride it's been...

:)

CFE

63 days....man it's so weird looking back on the beginning when 'Begins' came out.

back when it was laughably being dubbed 'Batman Continues' and names like Paul Bettany and Adrian Glover we're being flung around before knowledge of Ledger's interest and involvement had even come up.

And along the way we've gotten a new additional screenwriter, a new Batsuit, a new Rachel, a new vehicle...

Through the triumph of viral marketing to the tragedy of Heath, this particular pre-production/production/post production/marketing has DEFINATELY been one for the record books.

It makes me wonder how the hell our goings-on here at the Hype for BB3 are gonna top this tremendous experiance.

And there are no finer people on or off the web to wait, comment, deliberate and anticipate this film with than all of you.

[/touching Kodak moment]

63 days...63 DAYS!!!

what a ride it's been...

CFE
Swett lord just 63 days left?? Awesome! :applaud

63 days....man it's so weird looking back on the beginning when 'Begins' came out.

back when it was laughably being dubbed 'Batman Continues' and names like Paul Bettany and Adrian Glover we're being flung around before knowledge of Ledger's interest and involvement had even come up.

[/touching Kodak moment]

63 days...63 DAYS!!!

what a ride it's been...

CFE
AMEN:woot:

n13917164433884811625dxcu0.jpg

Joker: So what? Batman's the ultimate Badass? Pffft...yeah right.

22197019ve2.jpg

Joker: Wha--? Behind me? Aww crap..

Check out my caption in the captions thread

yayaya! My anticipation level is rising by the day now.

<--new icon thanks to this article n groovy pics
:woot:

Heath looks AMAZING in the pic.
R.I.P...:(

CRAP im dyin to know what is being said between Bats n Joker here...

[/touching Kodak moment]

63 days...63 DAYS!!!

what a ride it's been...

CFE

Very well said! What a journey it's been, from 2005 to here. It's had it's ups and downs. But overall, I have to say...I don't think I've ever been as hyped for a movie as I am for this one.

my bad, it is 63 more days but + 2 more months

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"