Newbie here--wondering if it is ok to post (here) about my special Bats/Supes webcast this week

Phineas Narco

Civilian
Reaction score
Good hello:

I am doing a long webcast which is audio only and is a very long mix on my regular podcast bi-weekly show it is going to be all about Batman and Superman and it will be on today at 4pm and going all night and at the same times this coming Sunday. It is very creative/artistic, I have been doing this work in earnest for over 30 years and have worked with such groups as Negativland, The Bran Flakes, Big City Orchestra and The Evolution Control Committee (feel free to research on web). The show is a redux of a much shorter show I did in 2015. I am re-doing it due to inspiration from the latest Batman film release. Would it be ok to post details of this project in this forum? It would include a link to the listen page (Shoutcast), the Facebook event page, the original program on Mixcloud, and my Patreon if that is ok but not necessary. I am just wanting to make sure that my post will be appropriate because I am new. I did not see a way to DM the moderator. Everything that I do is totally non-commercial and not-for-profit and just for fun. Thanks.

Phineas

NCN - Superman- Batman Show - Deluxe Edition.png

i've no problem with you having a dedicated thread here in the Fan-Made forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"