• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Next season NCAA Football

Lol,look at the last couple of post:

Web = Ucla gonna rock!
DE = Clemson got a great QB
Stormin Norman = Best RB is at GA

Were so bias is unbeleive able,lol.

lol,sorry I'll add you... oh and the other guy who loves Nebraski.

Darth Elektra said:
Lol,look at the last couple of post:

Web = Ucla gonna rock!
DE = Clemson got a great QB
Stormin Norman = Best RB is at GA

Were so bias is unbeleive able,lol.

If you re-read I said the RB with the BEST NAME is at UGA, and I stand by that. I cant say he is the best RB until I see him play. That being said I am bias as hell.

Yes, but come on - how can you top a name that is pronounced Know-Shaun? Plus he was a top 5 RB in the country. If the kid lives up to the hype the media will have a field day with the kid.

Do you Know-shon? Well that Florida defense does after he just ran past him for an 80 yard TD....

Green Lantern said:
Didn't you say this ALL LAST year?
Nah. I'm not even saying that for this year. It's the year after in which we shall make that Sugar Bowl run.

StorminNorman said:
Yes, but come on - how can you top a name that is pronounced Know-Shaun? Plus he was a top 5 RB in the country. If the kid lives up to the hype the media will have a field day with the kid.

Do you Know-shon? Well that Florida defense does after he just ran past him for an 80 yard TD....

na man best name. Kenny Irons...the ironman. bum bum bum bum bum nanananana bum bum bum

Tangled Web said:
Nah. I'm not even saying that for this year. It's the year after in which we shall make that Sugar Bowl run.

No offence but where do you think USC is? They will still stay in the top 20 and they lost so much talent, Pete will/is replacing the talent and give him a year or two and they'll be ready to go back to the Championship bowl.

I think I am watching the future of the Georgia Bulldogs right now.

Matt Staffords first play in the G-Day Game (Georgia Spring Game)....a 65 Yard TD Pass.

Glory Glory To Old Georgia...*****.

Very good article DE - thoroughly enjoyed. I am stoked to see Stafford at QB this fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"