The Walking Dead Next Season's villains (spoilers)

Lord

All Mighty
Reaction score
Season 2 had Shane, Season 3 is having the governor, which villain should season 4 have?

I've been thinking about the guys Rick, Hershel and Glenn encountered in Nebraska, Randall's group. At first, I thought they were foreshadowing Woodbury, but the way he described the others and the way the Woodbury group has been portrayed, I'm thinking that's not the case. I'm actually wondering if they could've been foreshadowing Negan's group.

That may be true but after the Governor i think they shouldn't go to Negan arc so soon, he's very similar to the last villain, maybe the best choise would be to either go with an original villain or The Hunters. To tell the truth the show writers never seemed very interested in the plot after the Governor, i hope they keep following the comics though

Eh. The comic lost ALOT of steam after the prison. I'd rather see the show go it's own way.

[YT]obKLdou0LH0[/YT]

I'll be here all...well, for the foreseeable future evidentially.

They should give Shane a twin brother that he never knew about

I should tweet that idea to The Talking Dead for the show

was such a rush to get to the prison, and I do love the show, but I wouldn't be too upset if they only give us two more seasons, this isn't a look for the cure type deal, so if they can't come up with something good, don't drag it out, end on a high note..............Then boom a Daryl spinoff, aside from Carl and Judith he's the only one I am interested in seeing what happens next.

I'm guessing that Herschel won't be voting for the Hunters.

From here it seems like the show may follow its oun course now

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/03/02/5-take-aways-from-the-walking-dead-paleyfest-panel

One change i would like them follow is the group getting bigger and bigger, Rick slowlly assembling a new civilization, in the comic the group allways stays slightly short and it follows the same trend of reaching a place, new characters > finding problems > some die > getting away > repeat

Last edited:
I think they should press on with the Governor. At least for the first half of S4. It's too good a character and actor for the show to dismiss.

Ra's Al Ghul

He will defeat the zombies with fear

I don't see why they don't go to DC like in the comic. It fits because it's an ironic twist to this season. Instead of them calling the shots in their prison, now this group who has done everything themselves are the ones who are taken in.

I think they should press on with the Governor. At least for the first half of S4. It's too good a character and actor for the show to dismiss.

It might be too convenient to kill him at the end of the season. I'd like his death to be somewhat unexpected , but with the impending final confrontation it's doubtful he will survive. I think his lackey could make it out.

Well it looks like they'll have him return for the first half of season four. It would be great to wrap that up quick though, like the season premiere. Then have The Hunters for the remainder of the first half.

Then head to the Alexandria Safe Zone in February 2014 for the second half of season four.

Not really a fan of dragging out the Governor and the prison arcs over to S4, but perhaps we could follow two separate groups? In the comics Rick and Carl escaped the attacked prison and met up with Eugene, Abraham etc so maybe we could follow that group getting to the Alexandria Safe Zone whilst the rest of the group (Daryl, Merle, Glenn etc etc) fight the Hunters, giving it potentially two villains.

Not really a fan of dragging out the Governor and the prison arcs over to S4, but perhaps we could follow two separate groups? In the comics Rick and Carl escaped the attacked prison and met up with Eugene, Abraham etc so maybe we could follow that group getting to the Alexandria Safe Zone whilst the rest of the group (Daryl, Merle, Glenn etc etc) fight the Hunters, giving it potentially two villains.

I'm in favor of this course. I'd like to see the group split and have two storylines to follow. Make the world seem a little bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"