NFL - Game On

* Bengals actually played another poor game vs the Saints today, but were bailed out by their all-world receivers, this time Ja'marr Chase.

* Packers now officially "the sick old man" of the league. Rodgers sacked 4 times by the Jets D.

* Still uncertain if the Bucs are an elite NFC team or not.

Who would have thought that the Jets and Giants would be a combined 9-3 after 6 games? I would have thought 7-5 between them would have been a great start for them......and that's 2 teams I thought would improve (though they couldn't have been worse than last year LOL).

Who would have thought that the Jets and Giants would be a combined 9-3 after 6 games? I would have thought 7-5 between them would have been a great start for them......and that's 2 teams I thought would improve (though they couldn't have been worse than last year LOL).

The Jets I feel are a team that's on the ascent. They have stockpiled and will continue to stockpile talent in the upcoming years.

The Giants have come out of nowhere.

All things being equal, it looks like the NFC is the Eagles for the taking. They manhandled the Cowboys tonight. NFC rivals like the Packers, Bucs and Rams are really struggling. Their remaining schedule is butter soft. The only thing that stands in their way are themselves.

While I still expect the Falcons to now go on a 10 game losing streak, I’m quite impressed they maintained a 2 touchdown lead to get the win yesterday.

The ravens are choke artist this year I guess. We cannot say were contenders and continue to blow comfortable leads in the 4th quarter. Maybe Marcus Peters can fight Harbs some more for not trusting this garbage defense.

Zappe fever runs wild in NE. I do not have it, unfortunately. Kid has played well, and has proven at the very least he's a capable backup. I'm not singing the praises for beating the likes of the Lions and Browns right now. Not taking the cheese with this team like I did last year.

I need to see good wins against good teams. Jets are playing well, so maybe that'll be it, but I'm not really holding my breath until after our bye week.

The Jets I feel are a team that's on the ascent. They have stockpiled and will continue to stockpile talent in the upcoming years.

The Giants have come out of nowhere.

All things being equal, it looks like the NFC is the Eagles for the taking. They manhandled the Cowboys tonight. NFC rivals like the Packers, Bucs and Rams are really struggling. Their remaining schedule is butter soft. The only thing that stands in their way are themselves.
Don't know that I entirely agree about the Giants. They had some players, but their coaching staff was a hot mess and they didn't seem like they could make any of the right moves. That seems to be behind them and they had a great off season (well, potentially great). Kayvon looks like the real deal and Neal seems to be getting his legs underneath him. I had them pegged at 8 or maybe 9 wins; which would have been quite respectable, but that looks low now. They had a solid free agency and picked up a couple of guys who should help them on the O line. They didn't look great earlier, but seem to be coming together.

The Eagles, I think, can really improve. One minute they look like world beaters and the next, they are letting people back in the game. You can't do that against a good team and expect to come away with a W. I think Hurst may be their guy and, if so, they have a shot at doing something special in the draft next year. They also have the Saints pick and if NO has a bad year, look out.

Thing about Lamar is that he keeps you in games and takes you out of them. He's just wildly inconsistent at a position that demands consistency if you are going to win. It's the same with a pitcher in baseball.

he likes to throw on the go a lot and the way he plays, that's going to happen a lot. he needs to work on his consistency, or as close to he can get in those situations. he plants too hard, releases too high, misses wide open people. that cannot happen.

like you said, he's taking them out of games

Is Denver the most exciting offensive team in the NFL or what? :o

With their 16pts today, they are officially the 32nd team in points scored.

Good news? Their 5 primetime games are up, so no more of that nonsense.

He loves to give gifts so much, you'll even be able to watch him play on Christmas Day :hehe:
no-do-not-want.gif

What’s wrong with that stadium?

From what I've been reading apparently they haven't done anything to upkeep it since it opened in '98 so it's a little dumpy.

Also, apparently the new stadium is probably going to be a dome in order to be part of the Super Bowl rotation. Which makes sense and would be huge. I'm sure they League love to have Nashville as a host city.

I’ve been to it, and the answer is nothing at all.

They want a new one because it’s 20+ years old. That’s all a stadium life span can be nowadays.

Nothing a new paint job wouldn’t fix. Lol.

if the Saints keep this up, the Eagles are going to be very happy come the next draft. I’ve looked at the Saints schedule and it’s not easy. I could see the Eagles getting a top 5 to 7 pick in addition to their own.

Man, the early games today are completely underwhelming.........

Marcus Mariota is the most underwhelming QB I’ve ever seen.

Another week, another Browns blow it game. Way too many of these this year and I am starting to wonder if Stefanski makes it to next season

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"