NFL Free Agency

:up: the browns are starting to turn around....slowly but surely! our new GM and coach seem to know what they are doing a little better than the front office before them

Lions sign QB Josh McCown. That's the 2nd QB they sign since free agency started. I think it's safe to say Joey Harrington is DONE.

A couple of moves made today:

-QB Patrick Ramsey traded to Jets
-Falcons sign S Lawyer Milloy
-Saints sign RB Michael Bennett

Wonder if the Skins put Jason Cambell in this year.

Goodbye Patrick, ye will be missed...but not by me :marv:

Go Web Go! said:
I think it's safe to say Joey Harrington is DONE.
He's done, and the Lions aren't even in the oven yet.

-Terrell Owens agrees to deal with the Cowboys. Who would've thought he'd be playing in Dallas after that incident a few years ago.

So that's where T.O. ended up.

Isn't that still an isolated report? I thought it wasn't confirmed yet.

Well, I told people that his rep wouldn't get in the way of him finding work. It's all business. Gotta put your feelings aside if you wanna make money.

well its ganna be fun to see how Coach Parcells handels T,O's shananigans.

Did anyone see the press confrence? Man Drew Rosenhouse is funny. "The bond that Terrell and Jerry made on the plane was moving." Still dunno if I like T.O. on my team, I'll warm up to him when he starts shredding defenses I'm sure.

I know a lot of people thought that Rosenhouse plan to get T.O alot of Money failed becuase the T.O/Donovan drama, but he got a pretty good deal with The Cowboys. Maybe Rosenhouse didn't let T.O down after all.

I'm an eagles fan. I can't wait for when Owens comes back to philly. It's going to be a fun time, only if the eagles are winning though.

Mee said:
Did anyone see the press confrence? Man Drew Rosenhouse is funny. "The bond that Terrell and Jerry made on the plane was moving." Still dunno if I like T.O. on my team, I'll warm up to him when he starts shredding defenses I'm sure.

Yeah, he is pretty entertaining. He has a segment every week on the local sports show. Always has interesting stuff to say, love him or hate him.

Go Web Go! said:
-Dolphins sign CB Will Allen

He's really underachieved so far in his career. But The Dolphins had to get somebody to replace Sam Madison.

Well, Madison hadn't really performed the way he should have in the last few seasons. 3 INT's in like 2 years? He wasn't making much of an impact anymore, so letting him go wasn't a big deal. Now, letting Surtain go to KC last year is a different story.

The Chiefs also snagged Sammy Knight from the 'Fins last year. Miami's generous.

Meh. Knight wasn't anything special. I think he was part of a roster cut. I would have held on to Surtain. He was the better CB between he and Madison. They should have given him the money he was asking for.

War Party said:
I'm an eagles fan. I can't wait for when Owens comes back to philly. It's going to be a fun time, only if the eagles are winning though.

Which they wont, Reggie Brown is good - and will be a star, but he is not yet one. I dont like the way the Eagles Offense is moving.

The way this offseason has shaped up, it's looks like the Eagles will be in all kinds of trouble. Dallas and Washington have upgraded and the Giants have done alright. Philly's marquee move is signing Jeff Garcia as a backup.

StorminNorman said:
Which they wont, Reggie Brown is good - and will be a star, but he is not yet one. I dont like the way the Eagles Offense is moving.

There's always Darnerian McCants :p

if they still kept him anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"