NFL SuperPro: Just because

Bullsear

Civilian
Reaction score
Here's to our hero, NFL SuperPro.
His series, NFL SuperPro was short lived, but hard hitting (notice the pun?).
Alas, this wonderful corporate marriage of football and comic books (why didn't I THINK OF THAT?!) is now gone, but I know there are those of us who have some issues and want to share our love for our fallen (retired?) hero.
I know that I, for one, was suprised that SuperPro didn't make an appearance in Civil War.
coverot9.jpg

So, since the writers of Marvel saw fit to exclude this bastion of superherodome, let's share some SuperPro love . . . just because.

I think I have the first issue buried away somewhere. Ugh. I sure bought some crap just because they were first issues....

Alas, this wonderful corporate marriage of football and comic books (why didn't I THINK OF THAT?!) is now gone, but I know there are those of us who have some issues and want to share our love for our fallen (retired?) hero.
I know that I, for one, was suprised that SuperPro didn't make an appearance in Civil War.
coverot9.jpg

So, since the writers of Marvel saw fit to exclude this bastion of superherodome, let's share some SuperPro love . . . just because.

how ironic that a thread aboutNFLsuperpro is posted on the day the AFL [arena football league returnd to national tv]:ninja:

coverot9.jpg

how ironic that a thread aboutNFLsuperpro is posted on the day the AFL [arena football league returnd to national tv]:ninja:sorry double post

My only complaint about Nextwave is that SuperPro never showed up. I kept waiting but no dice.:csad:

There are some Legal issues or something, but he wasn mentioned once or twice in Kirkman's Marvel Team Up....and he was originally slated to be in the League of Losers but couldn't due to the legal issues.

I had all 10 issues when I was a kid...man I want him back.

There are some Legal issues or something, but he wasn mentioned once or twice in Kirkman's Marvel Team Up....and he was originally slated to be in the League of Losers but couldn't due to the legal issues.

I had all 10 issues when I was a kid...man I want him back.

i think they can use his CIVILIAN ID becaus marvel writers came up with thatbtw thanks for the ebay tip roughneck
go with the pro SUPERPRO that is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"