Nickelodeon looking to revive old shows?

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
LINK

Rugrats as twenty-somethings, please. :o

Didn't they already reboot Rugrats with them as high-schoolers?

In terms of live action, I say they bring back All That!, Guts, and Figure It Out.

stBEnWNm4eEJDQO.jpg

They also brought back All That! with a watered down talentless cast.

tumblr_mcf8eilYom1qfzgyio1_500.gif

A modernized Doug like the article suggested would be a good one.

I want them to bring back All That, but they have to do better than the last few iterations, where most of the cast wasn't funny.

They should revive Doug, All That, and Hey Dude

The game shows, specifically Double Dare, Wild and Crazy Kids, Guts, and Legends of the Hidden Temple.

When I went on holiday to New York last year, unlike Australia, Nickelodeon had all the classic shows on (fulll house, friends, spongebob etc.)

The game shows, specifically Double Dare, Wild and Crazy Kids, Guts, and Legends of the Hidden Temple.

Nick Arcade could be awesome with today's technology.

Nick Arcade could be awesome with today's technology.

The kids could be wearing oculus rifts as oppose to flailing their arms about in front of a green screen.

Just bring back the game shows.

I still remember that episode where grandpa finally tells him about the last time he saw his parents. So sad.

Salute Your Shorts.

In a perfect world, bringing these shows back would be ****ing amazing, but history tells us every time they bring a show back it's nowhere as good.

Well, they ain't bringing back Doug so don't count on that one.

I think an Are You Afraid? revival could be successful.

Pete & Pete: The Next Generation.
Would love at least 1 season of Clarissa Explains It All: All Grown Up.

Not surprised. Disney and Cartoon Network are kicking Nickelodeon's ass with the likes of Gavity Falls, Star vs The Forces of Evil. Star Wars Rebels, Girl Meets World, Adventure Time, Steven Universe. The Amazing World of Gumball, and Regular Show. Nick's new shows are failing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"