• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Nicolas Cage on Ghost Rider 2

That's very true. There are things in the movie I hate, but when he's standing there in the jail cell, in his trademark spiked leathers, surrounded by unconscious creeps, I always get a goofy grin on my face.

And Cage's take on the direction of any sequel makes me hope he returns.

:yay:

Amen to that brother. :word:

Us GR fans want perfection from our movie makers. I know MSJ treid his best to make something special and in someways he succeeded and in others he failed, but at least like Flamehead said once, we got to see Ghost Rider in the big screen...how *****ing cool is that?

How many other people can say they saw their virtually unknown childhood superhero realized so perfectly (visually speaking) like MSJ's Ghost Rider?

I have to hand it to him in that sense that he didn't screw up the look of Ghost Rider one bit. The hellcycle was great, the flame effects were excellent. Like Nicolas Cage said, if this movie is darker and has more action, we are up for a great ride.

Agreed, this is the one aspect that the movie got 100% spot on right, the Rider himself was awesome, a wonder to behold, and if they make the sequel darker, and more horror movie-like we could be in for a treat.

That's very true. There are things in the movie I hate, but when he's standing there in the jail cell, in his trademark spiked leathers, surrounded by unconscious creeps, I always get a goofy grin on my face.

And Cage's take on the direction of any sequel makes me hope he returns.

:yay:

I LOVE that scene, like you, i cant help but get a silly grin on my face everytime i watch it, its just pure GR right there. And then the way he melts the bars, straight from the comics. By far the best scene of the movie IMO.

I hope he never gets that call, as I'm hoping for a film on Ketch.

I hope he never gets that call, as I'm hoping for a mature film on Ketch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"