Nightwing and Batgirl

DCnightwing23

Sidekick
Reaction score
Alright ppl, i dont know about you but so far i really dont like how they've used nightwing so far. Sure "Artifacts" was alright but comeon, nightwing in a video game? thats just lame. Nightwing should have really been used better in The Batman. I really do hope that they wont cancel the show yet, cause it can really be good if they keep it going. Cause right now dick grayson is in high school, maybe in another 2 seasons he'll be a senior and about to graduate. It could end up being like The New Batman Adventures, i really hope they keep this nightwing thing going.

As for batgirl, right now she's in college, i really want her to come back, more mature and what not. And if she does come back i think they should change her costume a little, maybe to look more like the one in The New Batman Adventures or in Batman: TAS.

Well tell me your insights, thank you. :batman:

Yeah its kinda weird, but he jumped from middle school to high school.
But lets stay on the topic.

Let me know what you think

Nightwing has become an easter egg cameo...

I do say they should have brought him out of the video game 'like they did with joker' in a more stable nanoform and have the three of them in the show at the same time.

Let him make hints on how working with bruce is a chore and the way he treats people to kinda start the chain of motions in robin's head about going solo.

Just start next season a few years ahead. Then once in a while have a flashback episode. For example when the new Robin comes around and he asks Nightwing what happened he explains and it goes into a flashback just like in TAS

I really don't see how the video-game Nightwing was so bad. I mean, it was a costum-made character, so it shows that Robin's been tinkering and thinking about the idea of Nightwing.

As for Batgirl, if they were changing her costume, make it like TNBA. The B:TAS costume was pure crap.

Does anyone have any pics to compare these batgirl outfits? Personally I think they all pretty much looked the same, save for some color changes.

BTAS
btas_batgirl.gif

TNBA
timm_batgirl2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee