Nightwing de Chris Mc Kay

Can't wait! Thanks for posting. I find it interesting he says "the first" Nightwing movie, as though he's thinking about sequels already.

He probably just means that it's the first-ever live action Nightwing film, though.

Gosh I hate to say it but there's no way this casting will please everyone.

Best to go in with an open mind

IyfZskp.jpg

Splendid

This gives me plenty of time to continue training for when I audition!

I hope we ain't getting trolled by a fake account tho. It seems odd that he has not been verified yet. I want to believe! lol

"The update is: The first draft of the script is nearly done... but we are taking our time with this movie. It will be a long process." - chris mckay - twitter

"The update is: The first draft of the script is nearly done... but we are taking our time with this movie. It will be a long process." - chris mckay - twitter

Is that the news they wanted to share around this time? Thought there'd be some plot info or something.

They could make this and release it on HBO Max. I imagine a Nightwing film would be in it's won continuity given Reeves Batman is year two Batman and the Robin who died was Dick Grayson in Snyder's DC universe supposedly. Not sure McKay's Nightwing would fit into the Keaton/Burton anachronistic style world either.

Bludhaven setting, Blockbuster as the main villain and Shrike as his henchman. Camoes from some Batman supporting characters would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"