Nintendo Revolution Pictures- Red Steel Graphics

Zenien said:
Reguardless of their size, that's not the final controller.

THESE AREN'T SPY PHOTOS, 'Z'........THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY PROMO SHOTS. WE SAW "SPY" PHOTOS OF THE FINAL DESIGN ON THE '360' CONTROLLER EARLY LAST YEAR. IT'S HIGHLY IMPROBABLE THAT 'NINTENDO' WOULD RELEASE THESE PHOTOS, ONLY TO HAVE ANOTHER DESIGN PRIOR TO LAUNCH........WHICH IS JUST 7 MONTHS AWAY.

Considering they already unvieled the controller and it looked far less gray and tacky, it stands to reason that the controller in those shots isn't the final. Reguardless of size.

photo-02.png

Compared to the second shot down on the left.

phpThumb.php

Zenien said:
Considering they already unvieled the controller and it looked far less gray and tacky, it stands to reason that the controller in those shots isn't the final. Reguardless of size.

photo-02.png

WELL, CONSIDERING THEY HAVE 3 OR 4 DIFFERENT COLORS PLANNED (INITIALLY) FOR THE 'REV', I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY YOU THINK THEY'D STICK WITH JUST ONE COLOR FOR THE CONTROLLER. :confused: BESIDES THAT, WHITE IT THE CHEAPEST COLOR, MANUFACTURING WISE, FOR ANYTHING; IT'S DEFINITELY THE BEST COLOR FOR PROTOTYPES.

BTW......THE PICS ARE SMALLER, SO THE CONTROLLER LOOKS SMALLER (DUH). BUT, IF YOU STUDY THE PROPORTIONS, IN RELATION TO THE FINGERS/PALMS, YOU'LL SEE THEY'RE THE SAME SIZE IN BOTH PICS. ;)

revolution_controllers.jpg

Looking at it you might be right, but the analogue attachment just looks wrong...

Zenien said:
revolution_controllers.jpg

Looking at it you might be right, but the analogue attachment just looks wrong...

OMFG.......MY HEART NEARLY STOPPED!! :eek: :eek:

If you really want to play this game, Gamera has said that you're thick headed.

Zenien said:
You're not right very often, THWIP*, even Gamera says your thick.

THICK, YES......BUT NOT STUPID. HE'LL ALSO TELL YOU I'M RIGHT, MORE OFTEN THAN NOT. ;)

Blame the limitations of the text based medium when excluding the use of smileys. :O

I don't know what's going on in this topic but I agree with THWIP*, whatever he is saying. :D ;)

*Just kidding*

Relax guys... Your debate is kinda pointless, THWIP* is rarely going to settle for being wrong.

Cold2daToucH004 said:
Relax guys... Your debate is kinda pointless, THWIP* is rarely going to settle for being wrong.

NEITHER IS 'ZENIEN'.......HENCE THE CONSTANT BICKERING. ;)

IT'S O.K. THOUGH.....IT'S ALL IN GOOD FUN. :up:

You guys are like an old married couple.... is it wrong I find it cute?

Y HELLO THAR NOT FINAL CONTROLLER

n-query-20060418001641484-000.jpg

n-query-20060418001640718-000.jpg

It looks so familiar to...

phpThumb.php

Zenien said:
Y HELLO THAR NOT FINAL CONTROLLER

n-query-20060418001641484-000.jpg

n-query-20060418001640718-000.jpg

It looks so familiar to...

phpThumb.php

THIS AGAIN? SHEESH....WOULD YOU GIVE IT UP ALREADY? THAT'S THE FINAL DESIGN........DEAL WITH IT! :down:marv:

I never said it wasn't the final design, just that it isn't the final version of the controller. Which it clearly isn't because it's the exact same model as the controller in those top 2 shots that is most certainly not the retail controller, they're devkit controllers.

Zenien said:
I never said it wasn't the final design, just that it isn't the final version of the controller.

'Z', IT'S LATE, AND I WAS HEADING OFF TO BED........PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JUST BEING SILLY.
1346.gif

You miss finer details... My first post said:

reguardless of size, those aren't the final controllers.

What you though I was saying that the controller button placement would shift?

Gammy v.2 said:
I can use this like a sword?

SURE. YOU CAN USE IT LIKE A RECTAL THERMOMETER IF YOU'D LIKE. :confused::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"