The Dark Knight No Batusi for Old Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dani, you don't get 100x100 'til 6k ;)

Or have I missed something? Anyway, I'm going to go and talk about Batman :D

:wow::wow:

it's ok...

the viral games are the things we are all here for. when joker contacts us. when there are new sites (ibelieveinharveydent, whysoserious, etc).

when we have to solve puzzles, play games, or otherwise wait for updates to various sites (thehahahatimes, thegothamtimes, etc)

OH! I never knew them as "viral games". I mean, I never really post on the vial threads. Just look thorough them. I saw the whole Cocerned Citizens for a Better Gotham thing on the Dent website.

yeah. viral just means "internet" basically. youtube videos are viral videos, etc.

so online marketing is viral marketing. but yeah, that's all it is. it used to all be posted in here. then they made it it's own section

Yeah. I always heard and used the term "viral marketing". But like I said, I've never posted on those thread. Just looked through them.

i don't think viral is specifically based on the interwebs, some promotions person surrepticiously handing out leaflets on the streets with some crazy cryptic marketing on is still viral, i think

yeah.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_marketing

but it appears that the term came from the idea that through the internet you can get the viral marketing (virus) to spread and replicate itself without any further work. people will spread it voluntarily. thus being viral. like a computer virus

I think that may be what caused my lymph nodes to swell up and thus be removed *shrugs* won't know till they cut that bad boy out

3000 is so close I can taste it, it tastes like marshmellow

14th, 2 weeks on monday. I have TLH and TKJ to keep me occupied when I'm concious

C. Lee got back to me for approval and the new lounge is officially up under the title decided on last night. Thanks, fizzolks.

Sup, 'Tusians?

So did anyone else just get a phone call from Harvey? 'Cause I did...

I'm not voting for Harvey.. he's another two-faced politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"