The Avengers NO Bootleg images or videos are permitted

Vartha

Mod of Thunder
Reaction score
Getting a jump on this now before SDCC opens.
No bootleg videos or bootleg images are permitted.
ONLY Officially released images and video are allowed.

There is not to be any LINKING to said bootlegs, or outright asking for the links ON the boards either

Last edited:
party pooper! :( lol, was hoping on seeing some that bootleg avengers teaser at the end of cap Am

Can I ask why? I'm totally cool with it, I'm just curious.

Probably because SHH would get into trouble by Disney and Marvel Studios for promoting a trailer that wasn't unofficially released.

It gets the Superhero hype in trouble. See the studios do keep an eye out for the images too and you don't want trouble either right? :D Not that you would get in trouble by the studios, but, it's just safer that way.

There was even audio banned from the leaked 5 minute Thor footage and Cap Footage that was a no no.

party pooper! :( lol, was hoping on seeing some that bootleg avengers teaser at the end of cap Am
heh You can't tell me you can wait until SDCC?
You have to figure if it's at the end of First Avenger it will be at SDCC too. Who knows, maybe a bit longer too. :woot:

but still,how am i gonna see the footage? won't the videos taken on the day also be banned? like the 5 minute thor footage that came out last year?

I haven't seen the teaser either Kieron. We will more than likely see official Avengers teaser by friday, but UNTIL then anything else is Bootleg unless it's an official video.

It gets the Superhero hype in trouble. See the studios do keep an eye out for the images too and you don't want trouble either right? :D Not that you would get in trouble by the studios, but, it's just safer that way.

There was even audio banned from the leaked 5 minute Thor footage and Cap Footage that was a no no.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I was always curios about that but now it makes sense, I guess being part of the Crave Network means the site has to keep a legal standard of practice.

Yeah, I'm sure there will be some kind of leak, just being safe and watching out for everyone.
It's fine by me if you have it, just don't post it if there is bootleg.

It's ok to still discuss it though? If we do happen to see a bootleg version?

Let me put it to you guys like this...If you post a bootleg video in here...I will infract you. Possibly ban if you repeat the offence. You may also not ask people in threads for the bootleg.I will infract you if you do it too many times.

Let me put it to you guys like this...If you post a bootleg video in here...I will infract you. Possibly ban if you repeat the offence. You may also not ask people in threads for the bootleg.I will infract you if you do it too many times.

So we're still aloud to talk about bootleg stuff, just no posting pictures or asking for links?

You may discuss it, but please, spoiler tags.

You also may NOT post gif bootlegs, either.

:cmad:

And I had my next avvy all ready to go.

You're killin' me guys, killin' me.

heh Yeah there's one with Thor that looks like a cover from Thor. :D Killing me too BA

By the way EVERYONE I also forgot to mention do not ASK for any outright either on the boards.

I think this thread needs to be bumped.

Bumped? it's stickied to the top of the threads lol

Could I post a bootleg video or pic on the 3rd Wednesday of a month that ends in "ember" during a Leap Year while a man in Peru steps on a pebble barefooted and takes his anger out on his wife?

.....um nope......not even if he had a rubber hose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"