Infinity War No More Thanos - The Scarlet Witch Thread

dyl1dyl

Civilian
Reaction score
Russos confirm that The Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff is going to have a significant arc in Infinity War and possibly beyond it.

http://mcuexchange.com/russo-brothers-tease-thanos-scarlet-witch-vision-and-more-in-avengers-infinity-war/

http://www.slashfilm.com/avengers-infinity-war-relationships/

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3887598

13344655_480296508847894_1295275039091213116_n.png

Last edited:
I hope that Wanda appears in the post-credit scene for Doctor Strange and becomes Strange's apprentice. In the time between that movie and the beginning of Infinity War she will train with Strange and be fully-powered

Cis-RX_UkAAYpTB.jpg

Last edited:
I hope that Wanda appears in the post-credit scene for Doctor Strange and becomes Strange's apprentice. In the time between that movie and the beginning of Infinity War she will train with Strange and be fully-powered

Cis-RX_UkAAYpTB.jpg

This is my dream cameo for the Dr Strange film

Doesn't Thanos own her in a couple of seconds in Infinity Gauntlet? Lol

I think she tried to inflitrate his mknd and he crippled her mind i stead.

Doesn't Thanos own her in a couple of seconds in Infinity Gauntlet? Lol

She casts a hex at him, and he delflects it back at him, apparently destroying her. Doctor Strange actually saves Wanda in his tie-in issue, and then she assists him in helping restore Thor and Doctor Doom.

Weird, I'd like to see that in film. Marvel Team up Scarlet Strange! :D

Weird, I'd like to see that in film. Marvel Team up Scarlet Strange! :D

Yeah, I think if any Avenger is going to cameo in the Dr Strange film to help bring him into the greater MCU, Scarlet Witch is the most likely. Seems like Dr Strange is going to be very standalone though from what they've released. Still hoping we see her cameo somewhere after he has fully taken on the mantle of sorceror supreme

I know that this is a long stretch but i'm kinda hoping that IW somehow plants the seeds for an eventual House of M storyline in the MCU.

If thats even possible without the X-Men of course.

I know that this is a long stretch but i'm kinda hoping that IW somehow plants the seeds for an eventual House of M storyline in the MCU.

If thats even possible without the X-Men of course.

I think it just might be possible. Won't be exactly the same of course but Elizabeth Olsen and Kevin Feige have both expressed that they would be keen to go there one day. Elizabeth also said she'd like Vision to play along too

I hate House of M. Brian Bendis demonized my favorite Avengers heroine. He wrecked her character for years. I want Wanda to be a hero.

Can't wait to see her reaction and what she will do after Thanos rips out Vision's mind gem.

I want them to go for it with the Vision Scarlet Witch romance.

I hope they give her a better costume this time around

More vibrant red & the headband/tiara please

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"