Sequels No Sam Raimi for Spider-Man 4?

I really don't care, but I hope that we'll get a confirmation about the fact that he's directing or not. I have to say I'm becoming tired of that "to direct or not to direct" situation.

I have to say I'm becoming tired of that "to direct or not to direct" situation.
Me too.

And Sony already knows whether or not Raimi is directing SM4. They've been in meetings together, you don't think this question came up? If they're looking for a new director/cast, just say it.

And Sony already knows whether or not Raimi is directing SM4.

No, they don't. They can't do anything until a script has at least been started. Sony just had the poor timing of hiring a new writer days before the WGA went on strike.

What does that have to do with the director of 3 Spidey films, either he's on board or not, you don't need a script? He knows if he wants to direct and Sony knows if they want him back. Both of them just need to say it.

Take The Hobbits, just say something. I'm just not convinced that both Sony/Raimi don't know whether he's directing or not. I think they both know.

All I care about is the original cast coming back. If Rami produces, the cast might come back. I'd personally like someone new direct.

Uh, this maybe idle speculation but it's more than enough to keep my hope of Raimi and his cast leaving alive. This news is, wait for it......

......Legendary. I'll be dishing out high 5's once this news is actually confirmed as being true.

Bro, in my mind a recast is inevitable. What you're experiencing is the calm before the storm.

You don't know that, nobody does.

Hmm, yah, well but um...here's the thing, spidey hero, the way things are going, Raimi not returning seems more likely than him coming back. Of course, anything can happen but thankfully, it's not looking too good for the pro-Raimi and co camp. Right now, I'm the one leaping for joy and when the headlines reach SHH's main page, the joyful sensation on par with one being touched by the holy spirit will most definitely be upon me.

Hmm, yah, well but um...here's the thing, spidey hero, the way things are going, Raimi not returning seems more likely than him coming back. Of course, anything can happen but thankfully, it's not looking too good for the pro-Raimi and co camp. Right now, I'm the one leaping for joy and when the headlines reach SHH's main page, the joyful sensation on par with one being touched by the holy spirit will most definitely be upon me.
Not really, I mean Sam has ideas in his head and even though Sam is letting the writer tell the story, the writer will probably ask Sam what his ideas are. As long as Sam feels he has good stories to tell, then he will probably stay until he runs out of amazing stories and if Sam is going to continue this, then I am extremley looking foward to seeing him direct. That's just what I think though.

Oh, I know what you think buddy but it seems to me that you're clinging onto a hope that just isn't there. Raimi has said that he'll have nothing to do with telling the story, so I honestly doubt and see no sense i the writer going to Raimi for tips and advice on what to include into the mi can't tell a great spidey story. History has proven that Raimi can't write a decent spidey story even he knows it . As for Raimi directing until he runs out of stories, thats a little far-fetched don't you think? Also, you have to consider that there are other projects he needs to tend to. Spider-Man isn't going to be what Raimi does for the rest of his life and trust me, there's enough spidey stories to tell that can span multiple life times. I don't think Raimi is returning and quite frankly, I don't want him to but only time will tell.

What does that have to do with the director of 3 Spidey films, either he's on board or not, you don't need a script? He knows if he wants to direct and Sony knows if they want him back. Both of them just need to say it.

Raimi is Sony's first choice, and he has said he would return if the script was a good fit for him.

The Man of Steel said:
There not gonna re-cast it

They'll have to eventually.

Raimi is Sony's first choice, and he has said he would return if the script was a good fit for him.
...Or if Sony says you're hired. Not really going for the script thing, I think they both know, including whether Sony wants a new cast or the old. If they're looking to save about 90M to 100M or more on the budget, they should take the new cast/director.

Oh, I know what you think buddy but it seems to me that you're clinging onto a hope that just isn't there. Raimi has said that he'll have nothing to do with telling the story, so I honestly doubt and see no sense i the writer going to Raimi for tips and advice on what to include into the mi can't tell a great spidey story. History has proven that Raimi can't write a decent spidey story even he knows it . As for Raimi directing until he runs out of stories, thats a little far-fetched don't you think? Also, you have to consider that there are other projects he needs to tend to. Spider-Man isn't going to be what Raimi does for the rest of his life and trust me, there's enough spidey stories to tell that can span multiple life times. I don't think Raimi is returning and quite frankly, I don't want him to but only time will tell.
I'm clinging onto hope that certainly is possible. Quite frankly, there is as great a chance that Sam will return as there is that he will not return. Actually, it may eve nbe a little big greater. Afterall, due to the success and popularity of the first three films, Sony is going to want him and the rest of the cast and crew back for a 4th film.

Well, I'm pretty sure that the Writer will go up to Sam and ask him things about his ideas. I'm sure the Writer would like some ideas from Sam to make whatever he wants stronger and add more to the story.

I know Sam has other projects and thats fine, but that doesn't mean he can't do Spider-Man 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"