Superman Returns No SR opening night in Germany?

Esra

Superhero
Reaction score
Our german Superman Fansite www.superman-returns.info talked to the WB office in Germany.
They said that there won´t be n opening night in Germany...

Don´t know why...but I know that if there won´t be an opening night....this will disappont the few Superman Fans here, and probably it will cause that the movie isn´t going to be as successfull as expected.

Why SR won´t be successful in Europe... ...or a least in Germany?
-well here are some reasons:

1.- There isn´t going to be an opening night in Germany
2.- still no promotion o advertising
3.- nobody knows Superman
5.- "Superman Returns" probably isn´t going to hit all theaters
4.-there won´t be any special events for Superman (like showing Superman 1&2 and than "Superman Returns"in the cinemas)
5.-here live just a couple of Comic Fans

Ok...I really start wonder....um...let´s say worry if the movie will be as succsessful as expected?!

Bummer news, man. I'm such a nerd that I'd probably be hopping a plane to the states in order to watch the movie opening night:) . Don't worry, though, it will be available to you eventually.

www.superman-returns.be is the Belgian fansite and we hope to have a avant-premiere at 8 or 9 July.

Hopefully there gonna be enough people to see it because i don't know how many Belgium people are fan of Superman! I am and i hope this movie wil be a very big succes!

Steve

KaptainKrypton said:
Bummer news, man. I'm such a nerd that I'd probably be hopping a plane to the states in order to watch the movie opening night:) . Don't worry, though, it will be available to you, though.
I have some friends coming over from Europe couple of days prior the opening night, they are such nerds. Yeah, it really sucks for some people though, WB is making a big mistake with this, but oh well...

Esra said:
Why SR won´t be successful in Europe... ...or a least in Germany?
-well here are some reasons:

1.- There isn´t going to be an opening night in Germany

Dont feel too bad, most countries wont be getting an 'opening night'.

2.- still no promotion o advertising

The only real promotion so far is mostly online. The real world stuff will come soon.

3.- nobody knows Superman

Really? From the Germans I know Superman seems popular.

5.- "Superman Returns" probably isn´t going to hit all theaters

Most theaters should get it.

Mentok said:
D

Really? From the Germans I know Superman seems popular.
´
Yep...well...let´s say they think Supes is too "childish"

When I said to my parents, that I´m excited about the new Superman movie...they just looked at me so strange ad said "Oh, come on....how old are you?!" Anyway they know that I´ve been a Superman Fan since I´ve been 2!!!though

Thats a bit of a bummer then :( Its up to you to spread the good word of Superman :D

Mentok said:
Thats a bit of a bummer then :( Its up to you to spread the good word of Superman :D

Yeah...I´m on it;)
:up:

:supes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"