No Time To Die (Bond 25)

Very unfortunate if the accusations are true, but just to play devil's advocate on one comment from Rachelle Vinberg. How does Cary being 20 years older than you make a difference if you're both two adults engaging in a consensual relationship? There are countless celebrities of both genders that date people way older or younger than them. I wouldn't say that gives them dominance/power over them.

Im only interested in a New Bond film if a really good director would do it. Danny Boyle or maybe even Kenneth Branagh, i dont know.

Last edited:
Boyle has clearly stated he won't after how he was treated during the last film's pre-production.

If Branagh directs I hope he would not appear. He excels better in a more zany setting

After watching the movie again, I found it a bit odd that they brought up Vesper in this. It felt out of place to me. The whole point of QoS was that he that he got his closure IMO. She wasn’t mentioned in Skyfall or Spectre (at least not to the extent in NTTD). Just felt kind of forced to me. It was more like “hey this is his last movie and we want to bring it full circle” rather than natural character progression.

I liked it. I think it was a great sign he had properly moved on from her and put his womanising ways away.

actually at the time I thought the big twist was that Vesper was still alive and more than that, was the actual Blofeld. Obviously I’m much more satisfied with the original movie

Not watched this since the cinema but remember thinking it was much too long. Will need to give it another try.

I liked it. I think it was a great sign he had properly moved on from her and put his womanising ways away.

actually at the time I thought the big twist was that Vesper was still alive and more than that, was the actual Blofeld. Obviously I’m much more satisfied with the original movie

I thought he had already moved on from Vesper after QoS. It didn’t seem like he was pining for her during Skyfall and Spectre. Made it seem like it was out of nowhere to mention her especially when Lea’s character told him to let Vesper go (at the beginning of the movie).

I thought he had already moved on from Vesper after QoS. It didn’t seem like he was pining for her during Skyfall and Spectre. Made it seem like it was out of nowhere to mention her especially when Lea’s character told him to let Vesper go (at the beginning of the movie).

he moved on from her loss but not from her betrayal. That’s why he has that pathological obsession with women and why he’s stuck in that loop of “I must have her (two seconds later) I literally can’t stand to be with her anymore”

60 years of 007 celebration continues with Daniel Craig at the helm of the Omega event in London

Daniel Greg was so talented when he played James blondt

Last edited:
I've been saying it for a while: the first new Bond movie after the reboot should be Moonraker. Because that is the kind of world we actually live in.
As long as they bring back an iteration of Jaws and his girlfriend because the world needs that kind of wholesomeness.

jawsandgirl.png

After watching the movie again, I found it a bit odd that they brought up Vesper in this. It felt out of place to me. The whole point of QoS was that he that he got his closure IMO. She wasn’t mentioned in Skyfall or Spectre (at least not to the extent in NTTD). Just felt kind of forced to me. It was more like “hey this is his last movie and we want to bring it full circle” rather than natural character progression.

Not watched this since the cinema but remember thinking it was much too long. Will need to give it another try.

I wont revisit this again in fll, but I did rewatch the cuba sequence. Ana de Armas became a favorite of the Craig era so quickly. I also liked the scenes with Madeleine in the beginning. Lea Seydoux just fit the role more comfortably this time. Hell, I would watch an entire film of Bond on holiday.

I would actually love a Q movie. It’s one of the million ideas I would love to do if I was ever let near the Bond franchise haha

The Bond franchise has a massive amount of spin-off potential. How was the 00 series of agents formed? How did Bond make it into the ranks? What adventures did M go on as a younger man in the SAS? etc.

The problem of course is that these risk diluting the appeal of the main 007 films, which are always huge cinematic tentpoles that only come along every few years, thus they remain a big draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"