No Time To Die (Bond 25)

I really love this opening and that it's in black and white. "Yes. Considerably."

so an april 2020 release is highly unlikely...keep it in november then like the others

I think it's very tight but not entirely unlikely. When will Craig be ready to shoot again? The previous two movies had less than 11 months until release since production had started.

I guess he wanted company while he hangs around on set too.

I guess he wanted company while he hangs around on set too.

He wants someone to push his wheelchair around or help him up or down a flight of stairs while he's on his crutches. :o

Aston Martin names new £1.5m hypercar Valhalla - and it will be used by Bond | This is Money

t0ylcmvmjditpgh3vlly.jpg

"That’s the moniker given to the British firm’s powerful new £1.5million 200mph-plus hybrid hypercar, which Mail Online and This is Money can exclusively reveal is set to be one of a trio of Aston Martins to appear in the latest 007 movie now in production starring Daniel Craig as James Bond.

The starring role of the new Valhalla – given a licence to thrill alongside two other historic Aston Martin classics – is set to be confirmed later this week following the official naming today of the supercar which until now has been codenamed AM-RB 003."

I cant decide if it looks like it has an overbite or if it looks like a duck bill. Either way :yuk:.

I'm not sure if Craig will drive that one. It looks way too flashy even for a bond movie. It looks like it belongs in a parody movie.

I would love a better car sequence than Spectre that pitted Aston VS Aston.

I'm not sure if Craig will drive that one. It looks way too flashy even for a bond movie. It looks like it belongs in a parody movie.

I would love a better car sequence than Spectre that pitted Aston VS Aston.

Mr. Hinx drove a Jaguar C-X75 in that chase. Only Bond drove an Aston.

Sorry I meant to say I would like a better car sequence this time. Maybe Aston vs Aston this time

Also you gotta love the sun

Mutiny on Bond film set as director's PlayStation break causes overtime row

Allegedly Cary was so busy with his PlayStation session he ended up arriving late to the set

Then asked the crew to work over their normal hours which made them angry

He should accept that they will go home at the normal time and that he will lose out if he wasted time on his PlayStation. It's unreasonable to ask them to work overtime.

“As for my PS4 relationship, if my RDR2 progress is any indication, it’s been stunted at 63% for months and if anyone spoils the end for me before I wrap on B25 I’m going to be pissed.”

The British tabloids have been hammering this production for a while and Cary’s the first American to direct in the franchise’s history so they’ve been having fun trashing him. These are the same sort of people who balked at Craig when he first got the gig for being blonde. They’re roaches.

Craig's suits are a much better fit this time 'round. I can feel this movie is going to bring back the excitement and visceral atmosphere of CR/QoS and I'm so here for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"