No Way Home or The Flash?

The Lazarus Pit

The Boy Wonder
Reaction score
Both are set to feature the return of a beloved actor (Maguire/Keaton) and both deal with multiverse shenanigans. Which are you more excited for?

For me its No Way Home. One thing stopping me from fully anticipating The Flash is the director describing both Batman & The Flash as idiots. So until we get more context on what exactly is in this movie I am putting No Way Home above this one

Batman is my all time favorite superhero, and I'm definitely pumped to see Keaton again, but the Raimi Spider-Man films were a MASSIVE part of my childhood and upbringing in the early to mid 2000s. They helped shape my love for comics, comic book movies, cinema, and I'd go as far to say that the soundtrack to those movies was the soundtrack to my life as a kid haha. So, because of that, I have to say No Way Home.

I just think No Way Home is going to be so much of a bigger deal. The rumored villain for Flash is ****ing laughable unless it turns out he’s Reverse Flash all along. Meanwhile the villain roster for NWH is absolutely stacked.

Haha I had the Spider-Man 1 soundtrack on cd, I was like 8 when that movie came out. I loved this song and it was one of the first songs I played on guitar… I still know how to play it :D

I heard this before I knew Alice in Chains and it kickstarted my love of grunge. (See my avatar)

I just think No Way Home is going to be so much of a bigger deal. The rumored villain for Flash is ****ing laughable unless it turns out he’s Reverse Flash all along. Meanwhile the villain roster for NWH is absolutely stacked.
Yup, that too. The Flash may end up being great who knows, but it's deifnitely No Way Home for me and I'm somebody that is not fond of the MCU Spidey films to begin with. I'm very very excited.

I’m more of a Batman guy so I’m picking The Flash, but I bet No Way Home will be better received financially and critically
Ditto, every word. Although the return of Keaton's Batman is my only interest in the movie.

DC are my favourite comics company
Batman is my favourite DC character
Keaton ties as my favourite live-action Batman

Haha I had the Spider-Man 1 soundtrack on cd, I was like 8 when that movie came out. I loved this song and it was one of the first songs I played on guitar… I still know how to play it :D

I heard this before I knew Alice in Chains and it kickstarted my love of grunge. (See my avatar)

I had that CD too and I was 9 in 2002 haha. Hero with Chad Kroeger is still my jam!

I’m such a simp for Burton’s Batman movies and especially that Batmobile. I had to pick The Flash, but I don’t know if it’ll be very good. I’ll be there opening night with tears of joy streaming down my face for both of these.

The Raimi movies are the gold standard imo and that franchise means so much to me. It’s honestly really close, but I just love Batman so much more.

I had that CD too and I was 9 in 2002 haha. Hero with Chad Kroeger is still my jam!
**** it, I still like Nickelback. The first cd I bought with my own money was Silver Side Up in 2001. I was 7 lol. Hero is a good song haha, the whole soundtrack is an awesome time capsule. I miss the days of rock soundtracks for superhero movies like Hulk, Daredevil, and Punisher. The Avengers kinda brought it back with the Soundgarden song I guess. And then Black Panther did the same concept just with hip hop music, that was pretty cool.

No Way Home. I grew up with Keaton's Batman films but the Raimi films were what really got me into the genre so those are more near and dear to me. Besides that, in terms of the main heroes of those films I care a hell of a lot more about Holland's Spidey than Ezra Miller's Flash.

One thing stopping me from fully anticipating The Flash is the director describing both Batman & The Flash as idiots.
This director inspiring so much trust in the characters he works on.

No Way Home, easily. If Keaton wasn’t going to be a part of the Flash movie, I wouldn’t have even bothered to see it. And that’s crazy to think, because I’m a big fan of the Flash. But I absolutely HATE Ezra’s interpretation. It’s insufferable.
:highfive:

The Spider-Man movies have better memes.
More of them definitely lend themselves better to ridicule than the Batman movies, even despite batnipples. :gngl:

I'll say Flash just because of Keaton. And I also like Affleck's Batman for the most part. But like the other guy said, you have to suffer through Miller to get there.

I think Margot (not too much, Sal. I wanna taste the CHEESE) Robbie was as cringe as Ezra in the TC of JL. I liked Ezra in the Snyder Cut. He was likable and way less annoying. **** you and your brunch Joss Whedon

I don't dislike Margot's Harley as much as I once did. I'd like to see her do a more properly dramatic and emotional performance as Harley Quinn someday (only because I think she could pull it off), but her zany performances thus far have been totally suited to the type of films she's appeared in.

Not hyped for either for now. Though Spider-Home looks at least interesting in comparison to Shang-Chi, Eternals, Widow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"