No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

Ehhh, I'm not getting my hopes up.

It’s fun to joke, but the official account responding to a 4 day old tweet kinda tells me that something is coming very soon
Here's to hoping but I'm laughing until I see some Sony Pictures activity.

I’m telling yall, no trailer this month. But i do think this will be our last dry month. Starting July I firmly believe we will start seeing stuff from this movie and more leaks will come out. What i predict:

July: teaser trailer in time for Black Widow. Trailer wont show Tobey and Andrew though.

August: A big magazine like Empire or something will have a big “inside look” feature on the movie and we’ll get more details on what the movie’s about. Still no Tobey+Andrew confirmation.

Mid-End of September: Full length trailer. Tobey and Andrew finally appear as an end tag.

Oct-Dec: Marketing kicks into high gear.

Save this post. Lol

Nah, kguillou. We're gonna have to endure another GvK scenario all over again. Meet you back here in October for the first trailer release. :o

I dont think trailer tomorrow just for the fact this is Loki premiere week. I think Sony would prob give Marvel Studios a week for the premiere of one of their programs if they requested it

Yeah, but it interferes with a lot other things. Shang-Chi will probably get a trailer before BW, so if the time for a NWH teaser is right, than now...

my predictions for Loki: The TVA are lying and that The Multiverse is still a thing. Why else would Tobey and Andrew be able to come through? If the multiverse "died" and made one sacred timeline, why would they still be alive? Makes no sense.

my predictions for Loki: The TVA are lying and that The Multiverse is still a thing. Why else would Tobey and Andrew be able to come through? If the multiverse "died" and made one sacred timeline, why would they still be alive? Makes no sense.

That is the million dollar question right now

Guys, this movie is not coming out until the end of December. We're in for a bit of a wait lol.
Eternals is coming out in six months and they've had their first trailer released not too long ago. Given that marketing for a film usually starts at least six months in advance, it's not unreasonable to see why people are speculating a potential trailer release for this month or July.

If both months go by and there's still no trailer out as well as no new information, then Sony isn't doing their job in marketing this film properly. It doesn't help that the NWH Twitter account isn't doing anything of value to advertise the film other than acting out of touch and trying desperately hard to fit in with fans via trolling and memes.

Well like I said before, this show is taking placing outside of normal space/time, so the multiverse could have been destroyed and reborn a million times over and no one in the "sacred timeline" (or any other timeline really) would even be aware of it. But yea, we still have 5 episodes left so there is still a lot of stuff that remains to be seen.

Last edited:
The TVA needs to be dismantled by the end of the show for the multiverse rifts to even happen, so I'm thinking that's what Loki might actually accomplish then and we'll see the fallout of it all ensue in NWH and to a much larger extent in Multiverse Of Madness.

Then again we used to speculate how Wandavision would be tied to those movies and we know how that went (that is, tenuous at best), so best not to keep expectations high.

I dont know if the TVA necessarily has to be abolished by shows end, though I get the impression that whoever is really in charge of it is the true villain of the series. But what DOES need to happen is some sort of rupture in the "Sacred Timeline" and the TVA could always show up on the future to try to help in sorting it out

Eternals is coming out in six months and they've had their first trailer released not too long ago. Given that marketing for a film usually starts at least six months in advance, it's not unreasonable to see why people are speculating a potential trailer release for this month or July.

If both months go by and there's still no trailer out as well as no new information, then Sony isn't doing their job in marketing this film properly. It doesn't help that the NWH Twitter account isn't doing anything of value to advertise the film other than acting out of touch and trying desperately hard to fit in with fans via trolling and memes.

I agree.

December really isn't that far away for a big film like this. Plus, what alot of fans are waiting for is just a teaser at this point .

If the film weren't coming out this year, I could understand the "it's too soon" argument . But Sony wants it out this December, so it's not unusual that fans would be expecting a teaser by July at least.

Back in the 1980s , you'd still have some teasers released relatively late, but that model is an old one that hasn't been followed in a long time.

And im telling you guys, that teaser aint gonna show the big guns we’re all waiting to see. Sony is 100% gonna hold off showing them until later trailers.

You know you don't have to keep bringing up the same point, right?

Though to be fair, we have so freaking little to talk about this movie that conversations are just bound to repeat themselves. I'm starting to lose a bit of patience honestly. One can only take the long-winded secrecy so far before they start to get tired.

Last edited:

Or the divergent branch timelines of the multiverse are created in this movie... Dr Strange does something that creates these branches.

And the Tobey and Andrew Spider-Man verses are essentially created as offshoots of the Sacred timeline.

Feige will inevitably do something to ensure the MCU timeline is 'Real Marvel' and the Sony stuff are essentially adjuncts. I'm all for that.

Tobey in NWH will be the exact same age Dafoe was in the first movie.

Or the divergent branch timelines of the multiverse are created in this movie... Dr Strange does something that creates these branches.

And the Tobey and Andrew Spider-Man verses are essentially created as offshoots of the Sacred timeline.

Feige will inevitably do something to ensure the MCU timeline is 'Real Marvel' and the Sony stuff are essentially adjuncts. I'm all for that.
So, Tobey and Andrew won't be the Spider-Men we know from the older movies? Pass.

And im telling you guys, that teaser aint gonna show the big guns we’re all waiting to see. Sony is 100% gonna hold off showing them until later trailers.

Sony always show the big guns too much in their trailers. They‘re not Marvel Studios

So, Tobey and Andrew won't be the Spider-Men we know from the older movies? Pass.

That's not what I said.

I said the Tobey and Andrew universes could be timeline branches created off the MCU (Sacred Timeline).

If someone like Dr Strange causes the timeline branches to happen (resulting in a Multiverse of Madness), the Tobey and Andrew Sony universes could be some of those branches.

The MCU will likely continue as the main sacred timeline as long as Feige is calling the shots.

So do those universes still exist? And if so, How are they not part of the MCU's Multiverse? And if they are, are they dead?

Yeah, I squashed that thought yesterday and was pleasantly surprised with the Free Guy trailer debuting instead.

So since we're speculating again how many action scenes you think we're getting. I'd say about 5 based on rumors. But also history.

Spider-Man Movies usually have a heft of action sequences as is. But giving the cast for this at base(without the confirmed addition of Andrew, Tobey, and co). We'll have to deal with Tom's identity getting out. His family now being in danger.

The still mysterious connection between Peter and Strange. And the rise of Electro and Ock should Molina not be straight up lying.

Why do people think Molina is lying about everything he's said? It's straight up ridiculous.

Me thinking there was a small chance of a trailer today:

View attachment 46387

View attachment 46386
E3FG-18XEAQZSsn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"