No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

Spider-Man Movies usually have a heft of action sequences as is. But giving the cast for this at base(without the confirmed addition of Andrew, Tobey, and co). We'll have to deal with Tom's identity getting out. His family now being in danger.

The still mysterious connection between Peter and Strange. And the rise of Electro and Ock should Molina not be straight up lying.

I dunno. i think you may end up giving the film too much credit. this idea that there is some mysterious connection between peter and strange is probably not a thing. and his family probably won't be in danger at all. Spider-man in the MCU has a fairly basic template when it comes to supporting characters and mentors.

So do those universes still exist? And if so, How are they not part of the MCU's Multiverse? And if they are, are they dead?

The MCU doesn't have a Multiverse anymore, supposedly. Just one sacred timeline.

The multiverse essentially going to be created in this film and DS 2:Multiverse of Madness.

I'm saying the Sony universes could be some of these new branch timelines created.

All of this is hurting my head lol. So the Raimi verse films Haven't happened yet?

Oh goodness I just realized we're still over 6 months away from this...

I'm curious as to the context for all the Spider-Men and villains being there, other than Tony's arc reaction supposedly being involved.

I'm actually very excited that the final fight takes place on Liberty Island. We need more unused NYC landmarks in these fight scenes.
Same, X-Men used it in 2000 but I don't think any of these other movies ever had an action set-piece take place there. Finally 21 years later a Spidey movie finally has it haha.

Side note, I'm surprised none of the free roaming Spidey games ever let you go to the Statue of Liberty after SM2.

Same, X-Men used it in 2000 but I don't think any of these other movies ever had an action set-piece take place there. Finally 21 years later a Spidey movie finally has it haha.

Side note, I'm surprised none of the free roaming Spidey games ever let you go to the Statue of Liberty after SM2.
At least we can go there in LEGO Marvel 1, and LEGO Avengers.

What other landmarks are left to use? I'm glad we got a carnival fight scene in FFH because while Spidey and Vulture's final fight was technically at Coney Island, they weren't in the park itself, so FFH kinda made up for that.

If Kraven ever appears in an MCU Spidey sequel, maybe they can fight at the Central Park Zoo.

tenor.gif

Seen someone on Reddit mention that's where we seen Garfield come into it.

It would be an unusual decision to take Toby and Garfield at a certain point of one of their movies rather than focus on them years later. but who knows. maybe the scientific logic they are using needs them to be at that a certain early point in their lives.

It would be an unusual decision to take Toby and Garfield at a certain point of one of their movies rather than focus on them years later. but who knows. maybe the scientific logic they are using needs them to be at that a certain early point in their lives.

Yeah it does seem weird to do it that way. Though if what Molina said is true, about them de-aging him for this to how he looked in SM2, then I guess it's not much of a stretch to think they'll do it for Tobey and Andrew (tho Andrew prob doesn't need anything, and Tobey maybe just some make-up)

The one thing I'm really confused/concerned about, if true, is the whole "taking the villains out of their Universes 'right before their deaths'." GG and Ock are the only two we see die on screen, if I remember correctly? And considering neither Tobey or Andrew's Spider-men are ever particularly trying to 'kill' anyone, that seems like a near impossible, or highly unbelievable route to take . . My guess is the villain-death-extraction point rumor might not be correct

That recent fake 4chan 'leak' said the first time we see Andrew would be Rhino rampaging in the MCU and he comes in to help MCU Spidey take him down, sorta referencing how that was the last time we saw him- I think that would be pretty fun to see, ya know, hypothetically speaking.

Not a fan of the idea of seeing the 2 other Spidey's not aged up to modern day, it seems less impactful.

The one thing I'm really confused/concerned about, if true, is the whole "taking the villains out of their Universes 'right before their deaths'." GG and Ock are the only two we see die on screen, if I remember correctly? And considering neither Tobey or Andrew's Spider-men are ever particularly trying to 'kill' anyone, that seems like a near impossible, or highly unbelievable route to take . . My guess is the villain-death-extraction point rumor might not be correct
Tobey’s Spider-Man definitely attempted to murder Sandman in Spider-Man 3 in order to avenge Ben’s death.

I would much rather see MCU Spider-Man face off against his own MCU Green Goblin and Doc Ock. That being said, I can’t pretend that I won’t get excited seeing those specific iterations of those characters interact with each other and Holland.

All of this is hurting my head lol. So the Raimi verse films Haven't happened yet?

The myth presented speaks of some past Multiversal war. So let's take it at face value, then we have 2 options:

1 - The Raimi and Webb verses have not happened yet

2 - Those universes already existed but their respective universes lost said multiversal war, thus don't exist anymore.

Either way, 5 episodes of Loki left. I expect the Multiverse to open up again by show's end. But we just have to wait and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"